SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Californians Move to Texas FINALE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Californians Move to Texas FINALE Login/Join 
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Disappointed it's over but a great series! Even my daughter, a dyed-in-the-wool liberal, laughed through it!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I've only watched episode 5 and I didn't understand half of it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I've only watched episode 5 and I didn't understand half of it.

flashguy

Start at the beginning ep 1- you will enjoy it.

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a great series, hope they do something similar in the future.

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post