SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock 19 Gen 5 AmeriGlo $565 at GT Distributors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 19 Gen 5 AmeriGlo $565 at GT Distributors Login/Join 
posted
GT in Austin has more than 60 of these Glock 19 Gen 5 with AmeriGlo sights for $565. These are returns from some Sheriff's department, which found that the Gen 5's didn't fit into their existing holsters. They are unfired and practically NIB.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Why would the Gen 5's not fit any holster designed for the G19?

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Why would the Gen 5's not fit any holster designed for the G19?

I'm guessing because the Gen5 has ambidextrous slide locks.

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
and a pretty good deal on Gen4 pistols

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My G19 Gen5 fits just fine in my R. Grizzle Country Boy that was made for a G23, and also the new Crossbreed Supertuck I just got for it. Granted, I am not familiar with security holsters but the added slide stop on the right side is very unobtrusive.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think GT staff said it was from Cole county sheriff department.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post