SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beto has been hacked!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beto has been hacked! Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted
Someone hacked into the Beto campaign's text database and sent a mass text seeking volunteers to transport illegals to the polls to vote.

https://www.kxan.com/news/loca...e=facebook_KXAN_News

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
It was Trump and the Russians!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Maybe Im pesimistic, but I NEVER believe it when anyone says their emails were hacked.

Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The hacker has been identified...It was Reto O'Bourke!

Hacked? More like one of the recipients spilled the beans and they had to come up with a story...Like the mysterious locker room hacker of Anderson Cooper...They spared no expense finding that hacker, did they?? Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Someone's jerkin' 'Bater around? Nooo!

Then again, El Paso's right on the border and voters have been known to be 'imported' across that river before.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
How can a Hack be hacked? Big Grin Smile

But this game of illegals voting is a crime that needs to be severely punished.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16230 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Beto?... Oh yeah, do you mean Robert?

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post