SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info Login/Join 
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Very nice. In please and thank you again, David.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a generous karma.Please include me.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for this very generous Karma.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
In please. Very nice looking watch.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Thanks,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and Thank You for your generosity.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Beautiful everyday watch David.
Please count me in and thank you for your continued generosity.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the pile.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. Thanks for the chance!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well I can't miss out on that beautiful timepiece. Please include me, Dave. You da' man, as always.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful watch. Please include me as well.

Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks David.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Ok Dave, I've made it through November. Please include me sir.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Please include me in on your this karma thank you David

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'd like to enter, please. Thanks for the opportunity. Smile

Posts: 17130 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me sir. Let's all hope to close out the year on a better note.

Thank you for the chance to enter.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post