SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May 1, Pet med reminder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 1, Pet med reminder Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
For all of those who give their Pet meds on the first of the month, today is May 1.

Give your Pet an extra treat, or spend a few extra minutes with them today.

Remember, they depend on us as much as we depend on them.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I miraculously remembered on my own while having coffee

Posts: 5325 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder. I actually forgot until I saw this.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Thanks for keeping up the tradition.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder. I can't believe it's already May.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, thanks for the reminder!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Thanks P220 - Funny, I relate many of my SF posts to my wife to engage her and this one was one of those - Oh Yes - and before I got to the bottom she already was off track on our Heart Worm regiment -

Super Thanks

Maybe include Furnace Filters as well.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post