SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sears Outlet sale 40-80% off Sears stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sears Outlet sale 40-80% off Sears stock Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
I have a Sears Outlet near my job so I decided to stop in when I saw a 40-80% off sale sign out front. Sears Outlet, by the way, actually has no affiliation with Sears Roebuck except in name, having been sold off by Sears years ago. But they still sell Sears seconds (slightly imperfect) appliances. Lately, as Sears Roebuck stores have been closing, Sears Outlets have been getting Sears stock to sell off. I found quite a few tools, all new, for sale.

I picked up some Craftsman screwdrivers for about $2-3 each - the traditional ones with the clear handles.
I got a Craftsman 12 amp electric leaf blower/vacuum new in the box for $24.
I didn't need it but bought a new DeWalt 8 amp mid handle drill for $43, marked down from $69. They had cases of them for sale.

They had tons of Craftsman gas leaf blowers, lawn mowers, tractors, mechanics tool sets for at least 40% off. I saw Porter Cable and DeWalt cordless tools and DeWalt hand tools for sale at deep discounts.

I think I'm going back today. They had really nice Craftsman drill bit sets for $10 to about $15.

Just a heads up that if you have a Sears Outlet near you, you might catch a decent deal on stuff you didn't know you need.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah, some good deals.
Sad to see an institution's demise.
But alas everyone has to die.
Frown

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post