SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody else have a lap dog?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody else have a lap dog? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
He'll do anything to get in my lap

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a 98 lb blue pit bull who thinks he is. i've also got a picture of me holding a coyote that we nursed to health as a pup. In the pic i'm standing up holding him in my arms while in the house. he was a big boy too

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Well here are mine. Fortunately they usually take turns. Usually the Shepard(Dieter) will leave his back feet on the ground. The coonhound (Lu) has sat like that with me in chairs and recliners since she came to stay with me on my sons first deployment. She will lay like that for hours.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
105 lb female GSD mix.
Has sat on my lap since the first day we brought her home.
Except now, only her head, chest and front paws fit on my lap.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
And the lab doesn't get annoyed?

quote:
Originally posted by HKg3:
My Akita will sometimes sit in my lab. She is just shy of 100 lbs.

Mike

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:
Well here are mine. Fortunately they usually take turns. Usually the Shepard(Dieter) will leave his back feet on the ground. The coonhound (Lu) has sat like that with me in chairs and recliners since she came to stay with me on my sons first deployment. She will lay like that for hours.

Deja Vu!

That was Grump's favorite position as well.

The little boy in the picture is my Grandson, Sgt. Pulaski, USMC with 2 little boys and a dog of his own these days.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Deja Vu!

That was Grump's favorite position as well.

The little boy in the picture is my Grandson, Sgt. Pulaski, USMC with 2 little boys and a dog of his own these days.

Haha Lu's daddy is a Marine as well, he just got out 3 weeks ago. He did 4.5 years as an intel Marine with 1/6. He is in CA for the rest of the winter living with his best friend from HS while he figures out how too be a civilian and gets ready to start school in Aug.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I have a 80# standard poodle that thinks he is a lap dog!

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I must say that I always pictured Jim Shugart as looking much different. Smile
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Did any of you ever have an English Mastiff in the family? Jesse weighed more than 200 pounds and he wanted to be close to his people (my wife and me). Really, really close.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post