SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David does it again!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David does it again! Login/Join 
posted
While my wife, Joyce, was going through her many treatments and surgeries for stage 4 cancer, (she is CURED now!) she wore a wishbone necklace for luck.

Somewhere along the way, it got lost or stolen or something and she has been missing it everyday.

Enter David Truong. I described the necklace to him and he duplicated it perfectly!

I will give it to her tonight while we dine at our favorite restaurant--hope she likes it!

Thanks, David!!!

Tim

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 687 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That is gorgeous. Your wife will be thrilled. Dave truly is an artist.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
David is a talented and special fellow.

Congrats!

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
As ALWAYS.
That is just how David is.

Perfect.

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work! Lovely and special gift!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
If Dave played for an MLB team he'd hit a Grand Slam every time he came to the plate!

Posts: 6473 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I wonder if David ever gets tired of winning?

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Oh man, the story is amazing and so is that necklace!

And fabulous news about your wife beating that cancer. Miracles do happen!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity to replace such an important piece. I'm so happy to hear she's healed!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Waiting for the follow up post, you got to let us know her reaction!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After Action Report:

She was thrilled! In tears!

Menu:

Veal Francaise, Calamari steak, Tournedos ala Milano, Cabernet (I was driving--iced tea!) cannolis, double chocolate cake, espresso.

Perfect!

Tim

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 687 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job taking care of your lady.

David definetly makes us all look good.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David is a patron saint-like being for SigForum-ites. Nothing but great transactions on my end too.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful necklace and a fantastic evening. She will never forget it.

I had the pleasure of shaking David's hand a few weeks ago when I picked my Molon Labe ring he did for me. It was the highlight of my vacation.

Posts: 421 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post