This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4670027005

May 13, 2023, 06:07 AM
4MUL8R
LG dishwasher DE error
LDT7808BD.ABDESNA

Looks like the washer cannot drain.

Suddenly.

If I send water into the drain hose from the sink outlet it will not flow into the washer, but remains in the hose.

If I blow air into the drain hose I cannot physically push air through the hose.

Any ideas how to unclog?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

-------
Trying to simplify my life...
May 13, 2023, 06:11 AM
TBH
Not sure of the size of the hose, but run a snake through it, or compressed air?

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15
May 13, 2023, 06:21 AM
tsmccull
Don’t know how it could happen, but almost sounds like you somehow got a dishcloth or something similar through the pump and it’s clogged the drain hose.
May 13, 2023, 07:22 AM
SpinZone
As i understand you, you are attempting to send water down the drain hose back into the dishwasher?
Is there a one way check valve on the dishwater to prevent backflow from happening?

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

May 13, 2023, 07:39 AM
4MUL8R
Check valve not sure. There is a plastic see through box with a U trap on the side of the dishwasher upstream of the drain hose.

-------
May 13, 2023, 09:28 AM
4MUL8R
Seems like the internet is awash with tales of drain pump failures.

This drain pump can be seen easily, but is not accessible. It makes a strange little purring sound on startup. Whirr. Pause. Whirr. Pause. A vibration is felt with a screwdriver pressed against the pump body.

-------
May 13, 2023, 04:14 PM
buddy357
I have the same error. Haven’t made time to deal with it yet.
May 13, 2023, 04:20 PM
rtquig
I have had that happen a time or two. I ran a metal coat hanger thru it. Grease gets clogged in the line and doesn't allow it to drain out.

Living the Dream