SIGforum
Building Demolition in Jakarta

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4660081754

May 26, 2019, 10:35 PM
kimber1911
Building Demolition in Jakarta
Very interesting technique.
I am no structural engineer, but that does not look safe to me.





“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021
May 26, 2019, 10:44 PM
phydough
Kinda looks like painting the bedroom floor starting from the doorway, you can only get so far until going "DOH!".
May 27, 2019, 12:09 AM
YooperSigs
And how did they manage to get an Excavator up there anyway?


End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
May 27, 2019, 12:16 AM
sigmonkey
..."Well, how'd you get that big Harley up there in your room?
What? I can't hear ya Coy
Quit revvin' it up, son. Turn it off!"...




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
May 27, 2019, 12:35 AM
rusbro

May 27, 2019, 07:05 AM
comet24
I've seen so much stuff in foreign countries that would make OSHA crap themselves here. That doesn't even surprise me. I do want to see the conclusion though.


_____________________________________

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac
May 27, 2019, 08:38 AM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
I've seen so much stuff in foreign countries that would make OSHA crap themselves here. That doesn't even surprise me. I do want to see the conclusion though.
Agreed. They seem to just "do" over there, without much "thought" or "planning".