SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sheila Jackson Lee: Rocket Surgeon
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sheila Jackson Lee: Rocket Surgeon Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
She gives imbeciles a bad name.

Posts: 53195 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I'm confused. All this time, I thought the moon was made of cheese, now I'm learning it's gases Razz.

Sadly for our country, I believe politicians are great example of the expression: 'It's not what you know but who you know'.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is making decisions that impact our existence.

Posts: 12697 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure she thinks the film "A Trip to the Moon" was a documentary.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107627 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"Just act like you can see"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
She can't put on glasses yet she's somehow "qualified" to be in a position to help run the country? Un-fucking-believable. And it's good to see some of the dumb ass people who keep her in office.

Wonder what the dog whistle was for. Is that so her handlers can put her glasses on her? Or maybe wipe her ass?

Truly, the sooner the comet arrives the better.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6734 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
"Just act like you can see"
That should be the Democrat's official motto.

Maybe fancy it up in Latin to impress all the idiots: Sicut potes agere sicut videre

Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Believe the science......

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A remarkable example of stupidity, she single-handedly pulled the IQ level of an entire school assembly down by her ignorance of basic science, the solar system and her inarticulate rambling of an excuse.
You created opportunity for school children? You self-absorbed fool!
Middle & High school graduation requirements includes taking science courses like Biology, Chemistry and Physics, not to mention the various Houston school districts all have field trips to the Johnson Space Center, it's in your backyard! Perhaps if you paid attention and retained any of those courses, you wouldn't be the butt of another round of jokes.

Democrat Rep Sheila Jackson Lee tells students the moon is ‘made up mostly of gases’
quote:
In response to the controversy online, Jackson Lee posted that “Republicans are focused on stupid things,” and claimed that she misspoke.

"What can I say though, foolish thinkers lust for stupidity!" she added.

She the went onto post, "Also, I care more about these children who would not have experienced the eclipse in this enthusiastic manner. And, I care more about protecting the rights of women and children than engaging in this kind of senseless dialogue!"

The same day, she said that she got to spend time with some teenagers and "created the opportunity to see a unique science and solar experience for the students at Booker T. Washington High School."

She added, "As a former member of the Science Committee and former Ranking Member of the Space and Aeronautics Committee, this was an irreplaceable moment."
Her account further added on social media, "In history. There should be more opportunities to introduce science to our diverse and vulnerable communities!"

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Moe Howard.
Every time you speak, you weaken the nation.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the sun comment.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Wonder what the dog whistle was for. Is that so her handlers can put her glasses on her?

"Peons! Come serve me!"

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She confused the Sun and the Moon. Yeah, she "confuses" these things a lot, like thinking that the United States landed men on Mars, not the Moon. The source of her "confusion" is obvious: she's an imbecile.

Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Sharp as a marble, this one.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It's a shame the imbeciles outnumber the reasoned ones in her district.

Q

Posts: 26420 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Functional Imbecilism.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase someone else when her IQ gets to 75 she should sell

Posts: 53195 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait....she has a degree from Yale and a law degree from U of VA .....I have a feeling that racism is brewing here. Big Grin

Posts: 934 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post