SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards *UPDATE* Squadron Cmdr is Brandon "Tess" Stickles
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards *UPDATE* Squadron Cmdr is Brandon "Tess" Stickles Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Probably won a case of Coors on that little item though.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
When my uncle was growing up he told my grandpa “I wanna be a fighter pilot when I grow up!” My grandpa said “Well, you cant do both...”

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I used to get bitched at for making MRE bombs.. people really are no fun these days

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"It's a rocket ship!"

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/vZHtoN9Q9jY

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
I approve of this use of my taxpayer funds. Cool

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3450 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftttu:
Maverick, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shite out of Hong Kong for this!!!

I actually have flown a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit (and swiffer dust mops) out of hong kong. It's not so bad.

Looks like a hat, to me.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I don't recommend a female pilot try to draw hers. However, if successful it would prove she was a better pilot. Smile

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
Looks like a 10 gallon hat to me.

Roger that. I can't figure out why the lady couldn't explain that to her kids, but maybe she's from Oklahoma.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
And this boys and girls is why it is called a cockpit and not a box seat.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
And I used to get bitched at for making MRE bombs.. people really are no fun these days

Lol I went to mountain warefare with the grunts. They take MRE bombs seriously. They lit one under the officer tent and they came out screaming like a hive of bees. Of course the grunts attacked back. Broke the XO's arm. Us armord guys (tanks) sat back like "ho le crap"!

The XO still did the final phase with his arm in a sling one handing an M4 lol. I told them I still would rather ride than walk Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

I'd like to find the jackasses who freak out about such thing, and dump them off in the Amazon wilderness, let them stew out there for about a week. If seeing a dick in the sky is some hardship to you, I'm gonna show you some real hardship. Give you some perspective. Next time you'll look up and see a big dick in the clouds, and you'll think, "Hmm, that peeves me a little, but at least I haven't got dysentery, and there's no natives hunting me."

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.

For the love of Pete: "I've no idea, child. Looks like nothing to me."

What the hell is the matter with people?

They have nothing better to do than finding lame excuses for their snowflake concepts.

Have to find something that upsets me!!!!!

So silly crap like this incident gets published.

I think the problem is she might be forced to do some actual parenting.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Any chance the crew gets in real trouble for this?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
Uh, yeah. They are in hot water for this, my sources tell me.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
They should have done a giant breast in pink smoke.
They d have been given accolades and celebrated for their public service.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

The pussification of our military continues apace Frown

Reprimand? Ok. Anything beyond that would be silly, IMO.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I’m hearing FEB.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post