SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum T-Shirt Idea
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum T-Shirt Idea Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WesleyDelArma:
I had an idea for a t-shirt design for the forum, just for fun. I thought it would be kind of cool to have a shirt that would identify us to other members WITHOUT mentioning the forum or firearms for that matter. A "grey" shirt if you will.

The design idea is a swipe at the stylized colored Che Guevara t-shirts that have the goober's picture and say Che beneath it.

My idea was the same style of shirt and design only instead of Che it is Para's avatar picture of the scowling eagle done in the same stylized art with "Para" beneath it.

Again, just a thought and just for fun. Wear it to your local range or pub and see if you meet any members.

I like your design suggestion the best of all mentuoned.

I

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great idea! Count me in for a shirt if it gets the CEO's stamp of approval.

A small design suggestion I can offer is to add the SIG date-code the year SIGforum was launched, something like 'Founded in AA' (assuming it was in the year 2000, the year Para registered) at the bottom.

Posts: 3482 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I'm in with the "grey" idea as long as it get the OK.

Posts: 322 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
This idea never materialized
My pun generator is spinning, but not gaining any traction.

Somebody please help me here.

T-shirt, materialized, ...

I don't cotton to the idea.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Happy to do the graphics if I can get the source pic for his avatar and if paras in.

Edit: found source pic. Have some version up shortly.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
I'll take one size large, please.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take at least 5

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
A

B

C

D

E

F

Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I vote A and/or C.

Posts: 322 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Heres a nice crack at "che" and an old CUT of paras

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
As an aside I am not sure "who's picture the bird is" we may need permissions to use.

posted Hide Post
How about the eagle with "Comet Approaching" beneath?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2891 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
How about?

Please delete.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20828 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
"B" above: White on gray.

Like Chongo... no guns, no Forum intro logo, no "SF", no cutsie sayings, none of that... strickly STEALTH!

Since the quality of the cotton is unknown make mine XXXL to compensate for shrinking and allow her to wear it to bed. LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I do like the idea of a witty quote. From The Boss, or anyone else through posterity, if we can pick one--though not necessary.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11449 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I hate feet.
But, I like turtles.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43902 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
"Are you smoking #$@%ing dope?!"

Posts: 8150 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
"Chack-Chack"

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
S'more eagles:

Just the word PEACE below the image.

Posts: 4032 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Watching. Love the idea of the Che'-jab.

I'd request, if doable, a design and/or verbiage on both the front and back of the shirt.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post