SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Letter of support to DJT, and demand of an audit of the election
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letter of support to DJT, and demand of an audit of the election Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
Hey gang, we just sent and extremely brief letter to DJT requesting he demand a full audit of the election of all 50 states. This is to show our support of him during this fraudulent time.

Your thoughts?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I sent a handwritten "thank you for what you do" earlier in the week. Who knows if President Trump will see it, but it could help someone.

In my opinion the calls for a revote make no sense. All that is needed is a full audit by an impartial panel. Expose any/all fraud/corruption no matter who the perpetrator. The vote has been cast, let true vote be heard and recorded.

Posts: 3586 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Hey gang, we just sent and extremely brief letter to DJT requesting he demand a full audit of the election of all 50 states. This is to show our support of him during this fraudulent time.

Your thoughts?

I got a text message from a friend asking me to do that. He said he had gotten it from a friend who saw a story on Newsmax, about Trump wanting registered voters to write letters to him requesting an audit for the votes in all 50 states. I couldn’t find a story about that on Newsmax so I didn’t write to President Trump.

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:

Your thoughts?

I got a text message from a friend asking me to do that. He said he had gotten it from a friend who saw a story on Newsmax, about Trump wanting registered voters to write letters to him requesting an audit for the votes in all 50 states. I couldn’t find a story about that on Newsmax so I didn’t write to President Trump.

Either way, I feel like it shows him I support him in his uphill battle. Go Trump!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post