SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Everlite aluminum untility trailers..... Any experence?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everlite aluminum untility trailers..... Any experence? Login/Join 
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted
Local trailer seller has a 16' Everlite utility trailer at a decent price (for aluminum). It has a wood floor, which I think will be better than aluminum for my usage (tractor and accessories). But I don't know anything about them. So I'm looking to see if they are good to go, or if I should stay away. What's your experience? Aluma trailers tend to run $1,500 to $2,000 more, but they all have extruded floors. Thanks!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2670 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had another brand (can't recall brand) for my mc habit for years. They are a great set up.
A lot easier to maneuver by hand than the steel models.
Bonus was I used it 8-10 years and sold it for what I paid for it.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How well do they handle hail??

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter01:
How well do they handle hail??

Mine was heavy gauge and never experienced any issues. Hail big enough to damage it and trailer damage would have been the least of your problems.
OP was asking about utility trailers. If you're thinking enclosed that's a different matter.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post