SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recommend a leather cleaner?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend a leather cleaner? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Another vote here for the Bickmore products. Have been using the Bick 1,4, and 5 products for many years.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
I'll add Bick 4 ... condition, clean, polish, protect. Will not darken finished leather. 16FL.oz. lasts a.long.time.
I haven't found a leather item in my home, Bick 4 isn't good for.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod..._title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

+1 on Bick 4 - use it on my Milt Sparks holsters as well as everything else leather. Ballistol would work, but it has a.....unique....scent. Somewhere between licorice and a really old, really used, gym locker.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I used to use a mild, hypo-allergenic dove body wash for cleaning aircraft and car seats.

I have chamberlain products and lexol products.

Make sure you condition after cleaning. I've used lubriderm lotion to condition leather also and find it works well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post