SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Day Login/Join 
posted
Another great day of freedom, jumped 30 plus ferrel hogs on my hay field lit them up with my Windham Weaponry AR. Thank God I'm not in prison!Love you guys!

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 12, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26517 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Just a minute, we need to make sure we got this shit straight:

Large sounder of wild hoggage, check.
Windham Weaponry AR, check.
Locked and Loaded, check.
Within range, check.
You're not blind so you can shoot, check.
What else did I forget, don't matter.

Fuckin A !!!

I don't think you can top that, unless you get a nice meal afterward and get laid, otherwise known as a Trifecta. But with that many hogs and rounds, we can skip the last two and go straight to Trifection.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8716 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Glad you are home, Mike!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Popped a cork in the pork.

Those little bacon bits are hard to get when they start running.

Posts: 9173 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Yes, you belong here.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2020 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post