SIGforum
Quick Question

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4620039974

February 23, 2021, 05:21 PM
Marlin Fan
Quick Question
Does anyone here own a farm in northern Virginia? Looking for a friendly place to shoot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Marlin Fan,
February 23, 2021, 06:28 PM
Hobbs
Quick answer, maybe maybe not. I don't know. Why ... did someone leave one unlocked or something?

Just a heads up. Vague thread titles are seen as click bait and aren't generally appreciated. Would have been better if your question had been the thread title and your post, an explanation of why you ask.
February 23, 2021, 07:49 PM
flashguy
^^^^^ This!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
February 23, 2021, 11:54 PM
Hobbs
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Does anyone here own a farm in northern Virginia? Looking for a friendly place to shoot.

AH-HA !!! Thanks for editing your post to include the reason for asking. Hopefully someone will respond with viable options. I know how hard it can be to find friendly outdoor places to shoot sometimes. Still, some may not open the thread simply because the title is so vague. They may just not click on it. One can hope they will I guess. Good Luck !!!
February 24, 2021, 07:07 AM
Batty67
I've lived in Fairfax County most of my life. Very limited options to shoot (legally) outdoors that I'm aware of. In fact, I do most of my shooting at the Fairfax Rod & Gun Club, in neighboring Prince William County. My brother Steve is a member.
February 24, 2021, 10:29 AM
RogB
We live (unfortunately) in this commie wanna be County so we need to shoot outside at Isaac Walton near Leesburg but it's by membership. Nothing elaborate but set up for rifle, handgun and shotgun (skeet). No RO.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself