SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jewel Cooler - I think I need to talk to my buddies with 3D printers...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jewel Cooler - I think I need to talk to my buddies with 3D printers... Login/Join 
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted
Just came across this in my news feed this morning. I think this would really helpful with this warm weather Big Grin

Posts: 1806 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We called them Crotch Coolers back in the day.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2892 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I always knew them as nut coolers. It seemed like all cars had them for the driver back in the day.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The speedometer on that Chevy only registers 85 so I'm guessing late '70's.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24169 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
You can purchase these from reputable police supply stores such as www.galls.com.

https://www.galls.com/cool-cop...mor-air-conditioning

No need to reinvent the wheel.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5059 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
My 3000GT comes with one stock! There is a vent directly under the steering column.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Cars got rid of these? Might be the reason for reduced sperm counts.

Posts: 3574 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
My Expedition has air conditioned seats. Keeps the entire backside cool as a cucumber.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post