SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two old crones- one flustered and one furious- Hillary and Nancy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two old crones- one flustered and one furious- Hillary and Nancy Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Nancy Pelosi struggles to recover after accidentally referring to Hillary Clinton as 'president'

The best part of this is not Pelosi's gaffe and the stupid and revealing way she's waving around her hands; it's Clinton's deadpan reaction to the Freudian slip. It's obvious to me that Pelosi's highlighting of the fact that Hillary never was POTUS was embarrassing to her and she wanted to waddle out of her chair and grab Pelosi by the hair.

By the way, Nancy- you are just so full of shit, it's incredible. And put your fucking hands down, you weirdo.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
the fact that Hillary never was POTUS was embarrassing to her and she wanted to waddle out of her chair and grab Pelosi by the hair.

I'd pay to see that, maybe put it on WWE, Vince McMahon would promote the shit out of it...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Both of them have this weird med influenced look to their eyes. Like they're on the same drugs. The old cookie baker Clinton just won't go away and we are stuck with a rock star painting of mad man speaker in the house. Mental midgets who bilked America for wealth and power.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Pelosi is barely functional at this point.

And the Democrats constant drumbeat of "Protecting our democracy" makes me furious.

It's a constitutional republic, not a fucking democracy you idjits!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are her wrists somehow located 3" from her elbow?

She's weird, even my San Francisco standards.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton can do that too.

quote:
My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Vacant meets Vapid, hilarity ensues.

And "Democracy in Crisis" or "Democracy Backsliding"; absolute bullshit. The threat isn't to democracy so much as it is to a republican form of representative democracy, rather than the direct democracy that the Dems would prefer, and which they can control through mail-in ballots and the major cities.

Democracy is fine; lots of people go out to vote. Terrible election management, unreliable courts, comprehensive cheating, and an unwillingness to live with the results of the election are the real problems.

Politicians need less separation from the public that they represent, and they need less physical protection. The potential for physical threat always leads to a certain circumspection on the part of people's behavior, including politicians.

And before someone jumps on me for this, remember that most of us carry guns all the time, but never the less try to avoid confrontation, because of the negative consequences to us of engaging in confrontation. Politicians fear no such negative consequences. They don't even fear the voters when they are from sufficiently safe districts.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I'd say Pelosi is 2-3 years behind Joe on the dementia curve.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Doesn't Congress have a decent dental plan? Nan's dentures are sliding around her mouth so much, I can't understand most of what she's trying to say.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I have a personal policy of never hearing either one of those voices again as long as I live if it's at all possible so I listened to it muted. I could tell when old Nan threw the dagger and by the reaction coming from Clinton it found it's home. I bet the animosity, resentment and loathing runs long and deep between those two old crows.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well in Nancy's defense, she is an idiot.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bet she’s the F’ing GOAT at charades.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Invite Feinstein to the party and we'd have the opening scene of Macbeth.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyAgShooter:
Invite Feinstein to the party and we'd have the opening scene of Macbeth.

HA! Big Grin

Reminds me of a short conversation I had at work.

"What's she bitching about now?"

"A house fell on her sister..."

Posts: 5144 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Damn. Pelosi can’t make a complete sentence let alone coherently answer a question. She’s almost as bad as fetterman and he looks and sounds like Frankenstein’s monster.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Parabellum said

"Doesn't Congress have a decent dental plan? Nan's dentures are sliding around her mouth so much, I can't understand most of what she's trying to say."

Sometime right after Trump's election, could have even been State of the Union, she was doing that denture thing. One of our tribe said she looked like she was eating a wasp.

I still break into spontaneous inappropriate over that. My son-in-law accuses me of telling myself jokes. That's one of my best ones.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I thought one or the other had a house fall on her, and the other was washed up.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
…I can't understand most of what she's trying to say.
Could be the dentures. More likely, it’s the Ketel One, Absolut, or Smirnoff. Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
…I can't understand most of what she's trying to say.
Could be the dentures. More likely, it’s the Ketel One, Absolut, or Smirnoff. Razz

Well she has to disinfect and deodorize her dentures.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"I came to see a warmonger, but you're a sad old drunk!" Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post