SIGforum
Don't smoke while transporting a gas grill

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4590098824

August 15, 2017, 12:06 PM
Patrick-SP2022
Don't smoke while transporting a gas grill
Reminded me of this scene from a movie with the "blue flamers".

August 16, 2017, 09:31 AM
Floyd D. Barber
You can't park there.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

August 16, 2017, 09:49 AM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
August 16, 2017, 09:55 AM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

August 16, 2017, 11:51 AM
scot818
Reading this reminds me of Saturday mornings. Big Grin

August 16, 2017, 02:54 PM
Schmelby
And if you put them in your trunk, don't use your electric trunk opener. Use your key, cause
any spark and...... Eek
August 16, 2017, 04:07 PM
ArtieS
That must have made a righteous "WHUMP".

I'll be at those very fair grounds this weekend for the Orlando gun show. Hope I avoid the post barbecue explosion.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
August 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
LBTRS
I hate propane grills...I had a huge stainless steel one that cost over $1000 at Sams Club, it was the big outdoor kitchen type.

I tuned on the burners and it didn't light and sat for about five minutes with the gas running. I walked over and felt no heat so I hit the igniter again. Talk about an explosion...blew the top right off it and about took off my head.

I know...stupid.