SIGforum
Opinion of Branson tractors

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4590071864

March 28, 2020, 03:30 PM
greco
Opinion of Branson tractors
I have a local dealer who sells them. Any body have one? Are they any good?

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom
March 28, 2020, 04:23 PM
notarex
My Father in law has one, seems pretty solid. No real major problems with it. I've found the hydraulics to be a bit touchy, but then again I use it rarely. I would make sure you have a nearby dealer that is trustworthy before you plunk down on one.
March 28, 2020, 06:02 PM
Gene Hillman
Make sure you have a convenient and capable service facility for anything you buy and one that has good parts stock and will stay in business.
March 28, 2020, 10:27 PM
armedmd
Others may know better but I believe the Branson name has been around for a while but under different ownership. Everything I’ve heard seems to be pretty good but is always followed by “considering what I paid”. For a solid machine that won’t be the source of your livelihood they’re fine. The fact you have a dealer nearby is great. Unfortunately sometimes the dealers don’t stay dealers long depending upon circumstances. However it seems like there’s always a Kubota or John Deere dealer around. I would personally avoid New Holland as they’re going through some lean times and have cut their dealer network significantly over the past 2 years. There’s a good forum called tractorbynet that will offer a ton of information. Just remember it’s not quite as good as this forum but still very good! Good luck and be safe!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.
March 31, 2020, 05:40 PM
Suppressed
I came across this video when watching my favorite YouTube mechanic. One problem I see is having to wait for parts to come from South Korea.