SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man who spent $14K to transform himself into collie steps out for first-ever walk in public
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man who spent $14K to transform himself into collie steps out for first-ever walk in public Login/Join 
posted
Japan has always been a little different. Pics at the link.
Man who spent $14K to transform himself into collie steps out for first-ever walk in public.

Bystanders appeared to be in awe of the man’s doggy debut as he paraded down a busy street in the viral clip, which has racked up 1.7 million views.

SEE ALSO
Human border collie Toko-San, who spent over $14,000 "transforming" himself into a dog, is hitting back at haters who claim he should go to "therapy" after he took his first ever "walk" in public last week.
Man who spent $14K to be a collie dog bites back at online ‘sex’ trolls
Toco completed the costume with a harness strapped around his furry abdomen but admitted he was “nervous” and “scared” of venturing out in public.

“Do you remember your dreams from when you are little? You want to be a hero or a wizard,” he wrote in the clip, describing his life-dog dog dream as seemingly “unrealistic.”

“I remember writing in my grade school graduation book that I wanted to be a dog and walk outside.”
As an introduction to his unusual hobby, Toco answered a series of questions in a video posted last year, admitting he always “had a vague dream of becoming an animal” ever since he was a child.

“When I fulfilled that dream, this is how it turned out,” he wrote in the clip, adding that he chose to become a collie due to the negligible size difference between the breed and humans.

Zeppet, the company that manufactured Toco’s collie costume, says it took 40 days to create the furry fashion item, which cost a cool $2 million Yen (USD $14,161).

“Modeled after a collie dog, it reproduces the appearance of a real dog walking on four legs,” the company’s spokesperson told news.com.au.

I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird,’ he said in a separate interview with the Mirror. “My friends and family seemed very surprised to learn I became an animal.”

Meanwhile, the Japanese man said last year that most of his colleagues are also unaware that he dresses as a dog outside of work.

link: https://nypost.com/2023/07/28/...irst-ever-walk-in-pu

Posts: 17528 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Dude-San -

You ARE weird!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1636 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
All the weirdest shit is in Japan.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird
No fuckin' shit, Sherlock. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9297 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
It's not Halloween... but Chewbacca would be a better costume.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Those two buckets of sunshine we dropped really screwed that place up.

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Toko-San to Florida Man: "Hold my beer."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31442 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
If not already neutered for the sake of preventing this phukktard from pro-creating and contaminating the rest of the world with his seed, maybe he'll get run over in the middle of the phukking street by a semi where he conveniently chose to stop and lick his balls. One can only hope...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Reminds me about the guy in the checkout lane at the grocery. Woman in line next to him notices the bag of kibble and says, "Oh, you have a dog?"

Guy says, "No, I eat it. High protein, low fat, I lost a bunch of weight. But then I ended up in the hospital."

Woman says, "Oh, that's terrible. Was it a bad reaction to the dog food?"

Guy says, "No, I got hit by a car when I stepped of the curb to sniff a poodle's ass."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31442 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:
Dude-San -

You ARE weird!

Honestly, I see no real difference between the Japanese guy and this weirdo.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17191 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
What’s its pronoun?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9466 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Woof/Bark/Growl

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:
I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird
No fuckin' shit, Sherlock. Roll Eyes

Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109158 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Not a dog lover, then? Smile

Posts: 16204 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Freak better not hump my leg!

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1217 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's not forcing us to accept him as a dog.

The title says he transformed himself into a dog but he just bought himself an expensive costume.

The link doesn't work but I saw the clip on tv. I thought it was a robot. And the onlookers didn't look Japanes.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20075 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i saw the three stooges do something like that once.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Human border collie Toko-San

If Timmy-San falls down a well, he'll be covered.

Posts: 28685 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:
Dude-San -

You ARE weird!

Dont start giving A B any ideas.
You know A.B. will go to Japan and hire this jackass too.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8548 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post