SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JALLEN has passed away
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JALLEN has passed away Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
23 pages of condolences and it hasn’t even been 24 hours.

Yes, JALLEN had a presence here. He’s already missed.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Sad news. Too bad he won't get to see the God Damn Commies (as he always like to call them) get crushed at the polls tomorrow he would have it enjoyed it very much!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
From reading his last few weeks' posts, he made peace and met his end on earth with dignity, grace and candor. I hope that his great earthly works are remembered and that he is at peace.

I hope that I will have the same courage.

Count me among those that will greatly miss his presence here.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
RIP Jim. This forum will miss you!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
Prayers for his family

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Frown

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Just saw this.

Sad news indeed. Prayers for his family.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Like most here, I did not know Jim personally but his wisdom was evident in all that he posted. I was most struck by his grace and dignity at the approaching end of his life. It was a beautiful thing.

Be a peace and rest easy.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
As others have said, we were all enriched by someone we didn't even know. Jim was truly a great man, and he will be missed.

Also as others have said, how can the loss of someone I never met bring tears to the eyes?

Godspeed, Jim, and thoughts and prayers for your family. Go on knowing your influence lives on in others.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
He was a fine contributor here, and by all accounts a finer man elsewhere. He will be missed.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP. Thoughts and prayers to the family

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I too hate to hear this. Prayers sent

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
He will be missed, may God Bless JALLEN.

You and your family are in my prayers. RIP

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Frown

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
My condolences go out to his family. I will miss him a great deal. A while back when he was still living in SD we tried to get together when I was in town but we couldn't quite get it done, I have regretted the missed opportunity ever since.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Nothing more I can add. Rest in Peace Jim.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
RIP JALLEN, you will be missed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Sig Forum brother.
May he Rest In Peace and his family find solace in this time of loss.

I will miss his posts.

Sincerely
Billy

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Well Shit, he will be missed.

Posts: 5596 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Shit. God speed.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post