SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Profound Wisdom of Kackling Kamala the Klueless
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Profound Wisdom of Kackling Kamala the Klueless Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Newt summed her up best on Hannity last night:

Gingrich replied that Harris is one "strong reason" to pray for President Biden's health.

I suspect that we are nearing a Nixon/Agnew moment in history. Everyone, even his handlers, knows that Joe's gotta go and I expect that he will be forced to resign. No way he completes his term. This guy can't even tie his shoes. Problem is, they have to replace Harris first because there isn't anyone who wants her to ascend. She's the only person in this government more incompetent than Biden himself. From the frying pan into the fire as it were.

I expect to see some type of scandal in the coming months involving her, and her subsequent replacement. I wake up every day hoping I'm right because that woman sitting in the oval office is a truly frightening thought.

Posts: 20121 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I suspect that we are nearing a Nixon/Agnew moment in history.

Interesting idea.
It’s been a long time since I thought about how Ford became President. I often think of Nixon, but hardly ever about Agnew.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The GDCs have to get someone in there that they believe can win in 2024, and it’s got to be soon. It’s not Joe or the Hoe. The problem with getting rid of Kommiehoe is that they’ll be facing the typical accusations.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5165 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
My gut feel is they won't oust her unless they can claim some medical reason. Doing so would admit an error which the Dems never ever do. Most likely they'll confine her to her office, limit her public presence and try to ride it out to 2024. When she has to make a public appearance, they could give her a script that she's instructed not to change a word in, much like they do for Biden.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Is she stoned 24/7? That would explain a lot.

That, and she's just dumber than a bag of hammers.

Look, I have an entire rack of hammers, I have ball peen hammers, claw hammers, rounding hammers, drawing hammers, big hammers, sledge hammers, jewelers hammers, cross peen hammers, 1.5lb hammers, 2.5lb hammers, 3.5lb hammers, and a 5lb that I let my cousin use when I need some serious hammering.

Every single hammer has a purpose, and I have never put them all in a bag.

nice collection, I am not far behind,

and if I did decide to toss them all in a bag,, they would be smarter that Giggles the VP

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was convinced when Biden was elected that he wouldn't last a year - that the dems would force him out in favor of Harris. Now that everyone sees Harris for what she is, I think Biden is very safe - at least for now. History repeating itself ... Nixon/Agnew/Ford - Biden/Harris/?????

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they eject Harris, Congress will have to confirm a replacement, and that's not happening because she's the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. That means we would get Pelosi instead if Harris is gone and Biden has to step down.

And the dems will likely lose big time in the midterms so they will never get a VP in if they don't act now, but acting now is a big gamble unless they pick a centrist, which they don't want to do.

More likely, Biden will bow out after a midterm debacle. Or, since he will be a lame duck, let him be lame since Congress won't do anything to pass any of his bullshit. If Kamala takes over after the midterms, she will be a lame duck too. And the VP appointment she makes will have to be a centrist to get through confirmation.

These morons made their bed and now they have to sleep in it. An admitted coordinated action between Big Tech, Big Media, Big Business, and the Deep State to install these two bozos has shown the folly of trying to subvert the will of the American people. 150M voters are smarter than any number of "elites" and had the press done it's job, Trump would still be President.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
If they eject Harris, Congress will have to confirm a replacement, and that's not happening because she's the tie-breaking vote in the Senate.

Sure it will. There's enough squishy Republicans to give her (because it'll likely be a black woman) one vote.

Posts: 20121 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everyone, even his handlers, knows that Joe's gotta go and I expect that he will be forced to resign.

Not before he pardons Hunter.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Every time I see her speak I'm reminded of a kid trying to BS his way through a book report after not having read the book.

Is it any surprise her national security advisor is calling it quits? Imagine spending hours with her on the flight to Europe and then watch her go in public and cackle and vomit word salad all over the stage.

She's too dumb to realize that she is dumb.

When she says "The significance of the passage of time" and then pauses she really does think people need time to absorb the Deep Thought she just said.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Newt summed her up best on Hannity last night:

Gingrich replied that Harris is one "strong reason" to pray for President Biden's health.

I suspect that we are nearing a Nixon/Agnew moment in history. Everyone, even his handlers, knows that Joe's gotta go and I expect that he will be forced to resign. No way he completes his term. This guy can't even tie his shoes.
You'll love this (maybe). While out walking the dog, I had a conversation with a couple people I run into on occasion. One of them is apparently a mentally ill liberal because he stood there in front of us and proclaimed he was incredibly impressed with both Biden's mental abilities and his eloquence in speaking which were light years ahead of that "moron Trump". As you might imagine, my jaw fell all the way to the ground. When I recovered it, I simply stated my opinion was a bit different than his, in that I thought Biden was a drooling retard who couldn't string a coherent sentence together without it being fed to him via a teleprompter, and even then he failed miserably. I also mentioned Biden was the biggest embarrassment as president this country has 'ever' had to endure. This person was appalled at my comments and disrespect of our president (I suggested he was 'his' president not mine), took his dog, and went home. When someone is this mentally deranged, there is no reason to debate or discuss any topic with them.

I'm a bit perplexed though about all of your fears of a President Harris. Would it be a disaster? Absolutely. But we're already enduring a rolling disaster with brain dead Biden. Whether Biden or Harris sits in the Oval Office, neither will have any say whatsoever in US national/international policy. Both will simply be given comments via a teleprompter to read and told exactly how to respond to questions. And both would/will screw it totally up. I personally see no difference in the two in terms of competence or the magnitude of the disaster they would/will create.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I think she is completely in over her head, and she knows it and this is how she deals with it.

Yes, she is WAY over her head but she is also a complete freaking idiot as well. The administration we have right now is an absolute complete joke to our country and all others around the world.

I have inside info from a SS Agent I am working with who has not violated anything as he/she has not and will not reveal any specific information about anything other than to say her and Biden are worse than we see and if the American people could only see. They mention specifically related to handling of COVID.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Whether Biden or Harris sits in the Oval Office, neither will have any say whatsoever in US national/international policy. Both will simply be given comments via a teleprompter to read and told exactly how to respond to questions.
I'm curious. Who, specifically, do you think is pulling the strings?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Whether Biden or Harris sits in the Oval Office, neither will have any say whatsoever in US national/international policy. Both will simply be given comments via a teleprompter to read and told exactly how to respond to questions.
I'm curious. Who, specifically, do you think is pulling the strings?
Truthfully, I have no idea and I don't have enough tinfoil right now to make a hat out of. All I know is Biden can't make a decision on what ice cream flavor to have after dinner, nor does he even know where he is most of the time, so I feel confident suggesting he isn't calling any of the shots for this administration. And Kamala, well, she's such a dim bulb, everyone including Dem's know it. Kinda frightening when you think about it. We really don't know who's governing this country right now.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama lives in DC unlike all other past Presidents. He and his people are pulling the strings. All of his former staffers are back in place doing the same anti-American pro-Islam shit.

I swear they want Iran to get a nuke so they can bomb Israel and "win" for eternity. And if they can keep whitey fighting in Ukraine long enough to let Iran get a nuke, they are fine with that. They are fucking evil and playing with WWIII.

Electing Obama was the worst thing the country ever did. He installed the most anti-American people into appointed positions and Trump had no idea he needed to fire EVERY SINGLE APPOINTED OFFICE and start over. That was his prerogative as President and he should have exercised it. Next Republican President had better do that on Day 1 or they will be deep stated too.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
This stuff is Biblical. You know, the part at the back of the book.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Ok I listened to that and the first thing that came to mind was his in the hell did she ever learn to give blowjobs?

Her elevator does not run to the top.

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
did she ever learn to give blowjobs?

Yep, she got good at that.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A new book is coming out about the WH

Parts of the book:

“Some of Harris’s advisers believed the president’s almost entirely white inner circle did not show the vice president the respect she deserved,” Martin and Burns write. “Harris worried that Biden’s staff looked down on her; she fixated on real and perceived snubs in ways the West Wing found tedious.”

At one point, Harris dispatched Flournoy to talk to top Biden adviser ANITA DUNN to convey displeasure that White House staff was not standing up for Harris when she entered the room the way they did for Biden. “The vice president took it as a sign of disrespect,” according to the excerpt.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...use-greeting-n457358

"Imagine being so petty as to consider a seated greeting a snub. And imagine that coming from someone who has done nothing but consistently demonstrate her incompetence at even the relatively mundane tasks of public speaking and handling what duties the president decides to delegate. They have to stand up for Biden, but they don’t work for Harris."

Posts: 19589 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/CNsCwg5MxP0

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post