SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What In The New Jersey Unholy Abomination Is This?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What In The New Jersey Unholy Abomination Is This? Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The ONLY way it could be worse is if it was made in New York City.

Then the tar and feathers come out.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34106 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
To us in Kentucky, this is what we call that concoction.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Years ago, I ferried an airplane from the maintenance shop here in Florida, to the owner in Owensboro. He took me to the Moonlite. GREAT food!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30644 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.hmdb.org/m.asp?m=16615

History and photos within

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
East Brunswick stew.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
No matter how bad it is it doesn't even come close to cans of Corned Beef Hash!

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Wait. So no one is even going to try it?

quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
You got a photo of the ingredients section?

Link to large image of can with ingredients showing.

Posts: 3374 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post