SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PJW- The Personal is Political
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PJW- The Personal is Political Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
What is he talking about? He's talking about- among other things- the possibility of losing his youtube channel any day now. Youtube has already silenced many conservative voices and PJW and Steven Crowder are probably next.

He's not being melodramatic. He's speaking the plain truth.

Heed every word. Every word, especially the quote at the 2:30 mark

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I wish I didn't believe him.
I wish I didn't see ALL of this happening in the beautiful city across the Sound that is becoming an unnavigable, unlivable shit-hole for so many
I wish I didn't see it on my own Island Paradise where political debate has become simply an argument of how far left can we lean before falling off the island.
I wish him well.

Posts: 6514 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more with what he says. The left makes in incredibly difficult to speak you mind. I'm happy I'm starting to get old enough that I don't care anymore. You know I don't care no more. No more, no more.

I fear for our country for the first time in my life!

Posts: 1828 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I like the sound of PJW starting his own platform. Here's a link:

https://summit.news/author/pjw/

It's my opinion funding Summit.news is about as good a use of extra money as can be found.

Posts: 4829 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post