SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He also gestured towards the dems with his hand when he said the word- with a brief pause for emphasis- 'disaster', when referring to BarryCare.

That had to sting

Yup. Noticed that, too. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27557 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's just incredible to watch the democrats behave like petulant children at a high school assembly, protesting the mean principal who replaced the cool principal and boy won't we show him, with our matching outfits and hand gestures.

Simply astonishing

To see Ellison and Wassermann-Shults sit there motionless. Incredible. They're acting just like children, and to pull that stuff while Corrine Owens was being recognized is scandalous. So very rude, and utterly disrespectful.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think one of the reasons I want Trump to succeed is to grind these petulant Leftists' face in their scat. I want Pelosi's sour puss face covered in it with her hair disheveled and shock written across her mug. I want success for the American people, validation of the true principles of conservatism and face grinding of the Left. Do that Mr. President and I'll be your champion to my last breath.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

THAT'S Nancy Pelosi? I thought it was a poster for a Weekend at Bernie's reboot, Weekend at Bernie's: Walking Dead.

Posts: 11660 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You know, I don't know about anyone else, but I truly believe that President Trump genuinely cares and means what he said. Many just hate him because of his style, and they just cannot get passed that. What struck me most is he kept talking about the plight of the inner cities again and again, ever since the campaign. He just didn't BS you during the campaign and then never talked about it again after he got elected. I don't recall any Presidents (both sides) ever doing that. The only thing BO ever did for the inner cities is demonizing the LEOs of those cities, and encouraging hate among the citizens for the LEOs, and enjoying the destruction of those cities, while enjoying his golf games. Lowlife scum. Mad

Q

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Damn guys, STOP quoting that hideous image, already! Roll Eyes

Q

Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's just incredible to watch the democrats behave like petulant children at a high school assembly, protesting the mean principal who replaced the cool principal and boy won't we show him, with our matching outfits and hand gestures.

Simply astonishing

To see Ellison and Wassermann-Shults sit there motionless. Incredible. They're acting just like children, and to pull that stuff while Corrine Owens was being recognized is scandalous. So very rude, and utterly disrespectful.

Well, in Debbie's case, she has no brain to tell her to move and without Hillary's hand up her ass to to animate her that was the best she had. Maybe the same goes for Ellison too, dunno.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ They're just a bunch of despicable cockroaches.

Q

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Former President George W. Bush on Wednesday pushed back at the notion that his recent remarks about the media were criticisms of President Trump.

“I’m asked the question, ‘Do I believe in free press?’ and the answer is absolutely, I believe in free press … because the press holds people to account,” he said. “Power is very addictive and it's corrosive if it becomes central to your life and therefore there needs to be an independent group of people who hold you to account. And so I answered that question and of course the headlines were, ‘Bush criticizes Trump.’ And so therefore I needed to say, ‘There should be a free and independent press, but it ought to be accurate.’”

Link

Posts: 18364 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
Former President George W. Bush on Wednesday pushed back at the notion that his recent remarks about the media were criticisms of President Trump.

“I’m asked the question, ‘Do I believe in free press?’ and the answer is absolutely, I believe in free press … because the press holds people to account,” he said. “Power is very addictive and it's corrosive if it becomes central to your life and therefore there needs to be an independent group of people who hold you to account. And so I answered that question and of course the headlines were, ‘Bush criticizes Trump.’ And so therefore I needed to say, ‘There should be a free and independent press, but it ought to be accurate.’”

Link

Oh, please. Nothing this RINO says is trustworthy, as far as I'm concerned. You had your chances, and you blew it, George. We see you for exactly who you are.

Q

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Recently President Trump said that Obama was behind the constant attacks on the Trump administration.

In the "Obama ready to roll" thread there is a post that Valerie Jarrett has moved into the Obama DC residence and there will be a campaign to take down President Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/0...lection-hacking.html

The NY Times is pushing a line of attack that Jeff Sessions met with Russian officials during the campaign.

Sarah Isgur Flores, Mr. Sessions’s spokeswoman, said “there was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer” because he did not communicate with the ambassador in his capacity as a Trump campaign surrogate. She said Mr. Sessions had at least 25 conversations in 2016 with ambassadors from a range of nations — including Britain, Japan, China, Germany and Russia — while on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

The revelation prompted congressional Democrats to issue a torrent of statements reiterating their demands that Mr. Sessions recuse himself from overseeing any investigation into Russia’s contacts with the Trump campaign. So far, Mr. Sessions has demurred.

This is the most corrupt and ugly attack on an incoming administration I have ever seen.

It is the first time we have seen a defiant out going administration trying to ruin the transition of power.

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:

Simply astonishing

What were the hand gestures?

Posts: 3008 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
The dipshit Dan Grilo who sent that disgusting tweet has been fired! Woo Hoo!

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...dow-fallen-seal.html

A former Hillary Clinton volunteer drew swift condemnation -- and lost his job -- after mocking the widow of a fallen Navy SEAL who was honored by the president during his congressional address Tuesday night.

Dan Grilo, who said in his Twitter profile that he was a former volunteer for both Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama, made the remarks after Trump paid tribute to Carryn Owens. She is the widow of U.S. Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, who was killed in a counterterrorism raid in Yemen last month.

“Our veterans have delivered for this nation—and now we must deliver for them,” Trump said, eliciting an extended standing ovation from the entire chamber for a visibly emotional Owens.

“Ryan died as he lived: a warrior, and a hero – battling against terrorism and securing our nation,” Trump said.

While widely regarded as the most powerful moment of the night, Grilo was not impressed. Responding to a tweet from L.A. Times reporter Matt Pearce, who noted that Owens was crying and overwhelmed, Grilo tweeted:

“Sorry, Owens' wife, you’re not helping yourself or your husband’s memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you.”

The tweet quickly zipped around social media as commentators on both sides of the aisle were outraged by the swipe. Donald Trump Jr. called the tweet an example of “hatred from the other side."

Hatred from the other side. I would think this is beyond what a human is capable of saying to someone, but it's not!

Grilo followed up, apologizing for what we called a “poorly worded tweet.”

Grilo’s account soon went private, and was then deleted entirely. But the tweets were saved and archived by other Twitter users.

Grilo’s LinkedIn page says he works as a principal for the Chicago-based Liberty Advisor Group. But as of Wednesday morning, Grilo’s profile page on the site had been deleted, and the company later confirmed that an employee had sent what they called "an offensive and inappropriate tweet" regarding the Gold Star family.

In a statement, the company said that while the message was from his personal account, "his comments were inconsistent with the Company's values."

"Regardless of whether the comments in the tweet were intended to cause the hurt and anger that they ultimately generated, they were unacceptable to us, and the individual who issued the tweet is no longer affiliated with Liberty," the statement said.
A good start, but not nearly good enough in total. When this scumbag is sitting next to Rachel Dolezol on the food stamp line because he can't get a job anywhere in America, then he'll have received what he's due.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
The good news is that everyday Americans watching the speech saw them.

Damn straight. Never been very political in the past, but one thing the Dems did in this election and going forward, is opening my eyes WIDE to there BS.

Posts: 10061 | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vaya con Dios, worm.

“poorly worded tweet."? Jeez, these slugs think they can spin everything.

{waves}

Buh-bye now!!

Is it just me or is the only real value of 'The Twitter' is to get stupid people fired for running their mouths online?

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You know, I don't know about anyone else, but I truly believe that President Trump genuinely cares and means what he said.

I think you are correct, I think the President thinks just like us - our current politicians have failed us, engourged themselves, government is out of control and is time for the US to get back on track. A great and free America is good for the rest of the world.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
quote:

Simply astonishing

What were the hand gestures?

Maybe I missed some, but I saw at least two of them giving thumbs down gestures.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Ann Coulter told Hannity the God Damned Commie women were wearing white flags of surrender.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Uh... sorry, Nancy. You should go join Hillary in her cryo-preservation chamber.

"The Attorney General Must Resign":
Pelosi, Top Democrats Calls For Session's Immediate Termination

Responding to the WaPo report, in a statement issued early on Thursday morning, Sessions said, "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false."

Of note: Sessions was not actually asked whether he or anyone affiliated with the campaign had any kind of communication with the Russians, ever. He was asked, first, about “a continuing exchange of information” — repeated contacts between the campaign and representatives of the Russian government. In the full context of Franken’s remarks, Sessions was asked about the allegations in the dossier, and he denied such “communications” to the extent of his ability to do so.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I told my daughters, "When he said '... my job is to represent the United States of America." He became a truly great president. Then what I am referring to as "Trump Doctrine" 'We want peace, but if we have war we will fight to win' (paraphrased).

I was disappointed in the spoiled liberal left, but my liberal colleagues are just beside themselves:
  • No rational conversation
  • Cannot agree on any starting points for a discussion
  • Cannot agree on any common ground
  • Not even logical comparisons, i.e. if gender is self identified, then why not race?

I do not think we have all these things figured out, I know for a fact you guys do not agree with me, but we can still have rational conversation and sometimes agree to disagree. For instance, I think all of this immigration 'refugee' talk should be equally applied to the rights of the unborn. I know some of you do not feel that way but we still coexist and have good, rather fun debates.
These discussions have caused me to evolve my understanding, often I never thought about the topic that way. It is a very positive exercise. But dang when it completely breaks down like this and no communication is happening, well it is very frustrating.

I do have a question for the military folks. There is an article out stating that Trump's reference to Owen's was disrespectful. I personally felt since it was all over the news as well as the dads statement, that he was justified in publicly stating his support and appreciation. Just curious for your opinions.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3659 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post