SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And now, a message from Stupid:

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...igration-policy.html

Hey, George, say hi to your pussified loser brother Jeb for us, huh? Tell me- is he still not able to sit down? Soon, maybe, huh? Maybe by the summertime.

Here's an excerpt from Stupid's stupid remarks.
quote:
“People who murder the innocent are not religious people,” Bush said. “They want to advance an ideology. And we have faced those kind of ideologues in the past.”

Hoo, boy! Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
That's why I came here, after finding nothing on the other side. People here see stuff that I don't.

I never said it happened.

Oh, I know - not a personal attack at all...It's an attack on the story, which has nothing backing it up. No harm in asking the question. Sorry if it came across as a personal attack.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And now, a message from Stupid:

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...igration-policy.html

Hey, George, say hi to your pussified loser brother Jeb for us, huh? Tell me- is he still not able to sit down? Soon, maybe, huh? Maybe by the summertime.

Here's an excerpt from Stupid's stupid remarks.
quote:
“People who murder the innocent are not religious people,” Bush said. “They want to advance an ideology. And we have faced those kind of ideologues in the past.”

Hoo, boy! Roll Eyes

Dubs needs to just stay silent about border security and nonsensical platitudes. Bad people are bad, right Dubs?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
bobbin' and weavin
posted Hide Post
I see Mr. Bush is still suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!

Posts: 934 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: October 12, 2009Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Inside Trump's Secret Dinner: A Side of the President You Don't Ever See

Nice article about President Trump getting out of the White House for dinner at his own hotel, at the "BLT Steakhouse".

Long article, but key points are:

- impromptu dinner out with Ivanka, her husband Jared, Gov. Scott (FL),
- saw Nigel Farage sitting at another table, and had him join them for dinner,
- saw SOS Tillerson and his wife having their own dinner there, and picked up their tab,
- does selfies with happy guests in the restaurant,
- shrimp cocktails and steaks all around (Trump likes his welldone with ketchup - whatever)
- about getting asked to dinner, Nigel Farage says:

"Well it's really quite wonderful. But as I've gotten to know Donald, it really just does not surprise me. You know what amazes me about your President? He is a regular bloke. Truly. Just a normal chap. Upstairs at dinner, he spoke to the table like any regular guy out to dine with friends and family. There is no pretension at all.”

the part I like best is the "money shot" - Trump pulling a $100 out and tipping the "latino" busboy.

http://ijr.com/2017/02/810965-...-no-one-is-watching/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm certain ol' Barry did that all the time, didn't he? Oh, yeah.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

- John Adams

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ I was thinking the same thing as Laura.

“I am for an immigration policy that’s welcoming and upholds the law,” Bush said.

No shit? Bush and Obama both turned a blind eye to illegal immigration. Trump wants to uphold the law!

Bush needs to STFU.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Aren't they brothers? Assholes. Anyone still want to claim this jerk has class? Mad

Q

Posts: 27561 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I was going to visit his library during one of my upcoming visits to Dallas.

Think I'll pass.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39264 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

All the globalist Bushes can go fuck themselves. Of course he never said anything about Obamao. As long as BHO was putting money into the pockets of the NWO cronies. Between these two clowns, GWB and BHO, our national debt skyrocketed.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Nope. No one misses you.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Nice to see someone go onto CNN and smack them around a bit. Ben could have made her head explode like "Scanners" if he had pointed out that Nixon signed into law the EPA, the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act and OSHA; and endorsed the Equal Rights Amendment....

Ben Stein Unloads on Media, Calls Them 'Unelected Aristocracy, an Effete Corps of Impudent Snobs'

This might've been the last invitation to CNN for Ben Stein -- the former speechwriter for Richard Nixon, media pundit, and legendary actor in pop culture classics Ferris Bueller's Day off and American Pie.

Defending Trump's decision to boycott the correspondents' dinner, Stein laid into the media for their unrelenting assault on the President -- trying, in what he said, to do to him what they did to Nixon.

Stein critiqued the media's portrayal of Trump was an antisemitic, white supremacist as entirely without merit -- deriding them as being seen by the American public as an 'unelected aristocracy, 'impudent snobs.'

When defending Nixon's accomplishments, as 'bringing more peace to the world than any president in the 20th century,' it was humoring to see the young CNN host recoil -- because MUH Watergate. Nixon is evil incarnate to leftards, as they view him as nothing more than a head in a jar, spewing hateful things -- plotting and scheming to undermine civility -- when in fact the true record of Nixon is the exact opposite.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...corps-impudent-snobs

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so there is a report here

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-...ng-trumps-travel-ban

Muslim White House staffer quits, slamming Trump’s travel ban

now who is this muslim valuable source of information for the National Security Council ?

Rumana Ahmed 27 y.o.

Ahmed graduated from GWU in 2011 with a BA

Immediately upon graduation, the Obama administration hired her as a White House "senior analyst".

After a year, she was promoted to Executive Assistant to the Deputy Assistant to the President & Director of Public Engagement

Then in 2014 she moved to work for Ben Rhodes as the Advisor to the Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications.

She remained in that position until her resignation from the White House last month

Ben Rhodes. The guy who bragged about creating an "echo chamber" to mislead Americans. The echo chamber took advantage of the inexperience and stupidity of the average press reporter.

She quit because President Trump signed an executive order on Jan. 27 temporarily banning travelers from seven predominately Muslim countries and halting entrance of all Syrian refugees

Ahmed is typical of an obama administration hire. inexperienced and more concerned about muslims than national security

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Nope. No one misses you.
His F'n 30 year war, his good ol' boy admistration and the 8 years of rinos who followed, his help in adding to the debt, and $475,000.00 china for the obamas, on his way out the door. The current mess which President Trump carries the load of rather outdates el bushy. Fake Texan should just keep his pie hole closed.

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
sorry lbj. more good news to handle Smile

https://apnews.com/7fdb74ad40c...dium=APCentralRegion

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — An attorney for a voting rights group said Monday that President Donald Trump's administration said that the federal government no longer plans to challenge Texas' strict voter ID law.

Danielle Lang, of the Washington-based Campaign Legal Center, said the Justice Department informed plaintiffs in the case that it will be filing documents to formally drop its opposition to the Texas law. She called the decision an "extraordinary disappointment."

"It's a complete 360," said Lang, the center's deputy director of voting rights.

The move marks a stark reversal under new Attorney General Jeff Sessions from the Obama White House, which joined a lawsuit against Texas in 2013. The Justice Department didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

go Jeff !!

A federal appeals court last year ruled that the Texas law discriminated against minorities and the poor, and it ordered changes ahead of the November election.

The Justice Department joined Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton last week in seeking a delay in the case until summer. U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos, who is presiding over the case, turned down the request.

adding:

http://hotair.com/archives/201...as-voter-id-lawsuit/

The DoJ isn’t dropping out, it’s switching sides, as the Dallas Morning News reports:

The Department of Justice under President Donald Trump will support Texas officials’ claim that the state’s voter identification law did not specifically target minority voters, retreating from the federal government’s previous stance that state lawmakers intentionally discriminated when crafting the law.

The law’s opponents were notified of the switch one day before the question of discriminatory intent is set to be argued in federal court, according to officials at the Campaign Legal Center.

What does this mean for the case? It doesn’t bring it to an end; the lawsuit has already gone to the Fifth Circuit, which has ruled that the law is discriminatory but wants the lower court to determine whether it was intentionally discriminatory. The state of Texas wanted a delay on that for the legislature to have an opportunity to amend the law in order to address the court’s concerns, but the Obama DoJ had opposed that, but the Trump DoJ has already concurred in a filing prior to its shift today.

Notwithstanding the DoJ’s shift, the Campaign Legal Center can continue to pursue the case on its own . Lang told the Dallas Morning News that they plan to do just that. “Private plaintiffs will continue to pursue justice in this matter,” she declared. However, it’s clear now that the Justice Department will have other priorities in the new administration, a consequence not just of this election, but of the previous administration ignoring popular sentiment and opposing common-sense measures.

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
You are right, all this winning is exhaustive.

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

"It's a complete 360," said Lang, the center's deputy director of voting rights.

If that's true, the guy should be happy.
Moron.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
You are right, all this winning is exhaustive.

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

If that's true, the guy should be happy.
Moron.

Dear lord, yeah, a 180 would have really sucked! Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6369 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll seee your 360 and raise you 540.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post