SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Cigar related - Winner is ch23701 - definitely
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: Cigar related - Winner is ch23701 - definitely Login/Join 
posted
I have tried cigars and, like bourbon, have decided it is not a hobby for me. So this karma will be for my
-Boveda acrylic humidor:
https://store.bovedainc.com/co...crylic-humidor-small
- Eleven cigars (various)
- Four Boveda size 60 (60 gram) 72% humidifying packs (sealed)

The cigars have been in the acrylic humidor with two 72% humidifying packs (replaced when necessary) since I received them.

I'll use the Karmanator to choose the winner sometime around July 4th.

I know there are a number of cigar aficionados here so hopefully this will be a useful karma offering for one of you!

(Limited to the lower-48 due to shipping costs)

Update 07-03: Congratulations ch23701, I'll send you an e-mail shortly asking where you would like everything sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: marksman41,

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be #1

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nice. Thanks for the opportunity, #2.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this generous Karma!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for the opportunity. I'm rocking a cylinder one and this would be a great upgrade.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sounds great, marksman! Thank you

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a shot. Ive about run out of room in my current, rather small humidor. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please, thanks for a great karma!

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please place me in the karma list.

Thank you,

18Z50

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do not count me in but like you I really want to like bourbon and cigars. It seems like a thing a man of my age should enjoy. A crystal glass, big cube of ice, two fingers of bourbon, and a good cigar. Unfortunately, it tastes like paint thinner and the smoke burns my lungs. Nope.

I will have to stick to lite beer and twizzlers.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Heck yes I'm in. thank you...

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Cigars are my vice of choice, so please add me to the list.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Very nice karma.

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks for a chance

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thank you!

Posts: 668 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in. Thanks for the opportunity!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter, please.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thank you.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post