SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man Build Battery Powered Full Auto Cross Bow >>>>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man Build Battery Powered Full Auto Cross Bow >>>> Login/Join 
posted
Our favorite slingshot guy builds something new. I love this guy !!! Enjoy and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
32 bolts? Why would anybody need that many? Shouldn’t 10 suffice?

Posts: 958 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
Class?

Posts: 107606 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
No politics in an apolitical thread.

“Is this scalable?” And his second choice is a John Deere motor. I like the way he thinks.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That’s pretty awesome. Goes to show what a little innovation can do. Some plywood, and rubber bands. Quite badass.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Slingshot guy is awesome. Didn't the Mythbusters build a full auto arrow machine as well, though I think it was hand-cranked?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16356 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
I wonder if it would increase the cyclic fire rate if you used the drill on a faster setting, or just jam.
Also, he might as well make the detachable box mag - he's going to need to buy more bolts at the rate they're getting broken.
Does he sell blueprints? I have a cordless drill around here ...

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 646 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
He had a show called "Backyard Ballistics" last year on the Outdoor Channel.

Mrs. Flash and I watched it every week. The guy is amazing as was his female counterpart.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:

Clearly anything more than a bolt-action single-shot crossbow is a weapon of war and mass murder — and thus, unnecessary. Last time I checked, the deer don't run around with kevlar vests.

Posts: 435 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
The guy has an engineer's mind. Something I can't do.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
The guy has an engineer's mind. Something I can't do.

And a James Bond villain voice and laugh. I love his videos.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
OP's video insert is inserted no more.

I guess ATF got him already.

Unlike the Chicago high school "graduation" video I saw where at least eight MINORS were showing off their Glock 19s with this funny Chinese-made and marketed accessory back plate.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
That was fun and his laugh added to it.

quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
OP's video insert is inserted no more.

I guess ATF got him already.

Exit the thread and reenter it and you’ll be able to see the video again.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2106 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post