SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And now, because we could all do with a smile and a reminder that it ain't all strife and worry...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And now, because we could all do with a smile and a reminder that it ain't all strife and worry... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Big Grin

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Sha bom sha doobie …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43901 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hahahahaha That was great! Thanks!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed that. Thanks, Para.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the smiles.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy, did I need that. Thank you.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
That was fun. And I know I’ll take some abuse for this but some of those bananas were huge. Is that a normal size banana that isn’t grown on a banana farm? Lol Anyone with wild grown banana experience?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A perfect end to my day!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
That was fun. And I know I’ll take some abuse for this but some of those bananas were huge. Is that a normal size banana that isn’t grown on a banana farm?
Hah! That's what she said!

Posts: 6484 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
The was great! Thanks!

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Hahahahaha! That was awesome. Thanks Para!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Just Right!

Thanks

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Great start to my day !!

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
Great start to my day !!

Mine too!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6323 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No place like Sig Forum.
Thank you!

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dang it, Para! How did you get a bootleg copy of my family reunion picnic?

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Played it for the whole family last night after watching the news. Tucker is no competition with the apes.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 53192 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post