SIGforum
Hickok45 Parody by Steven Crowder (Louder with Crowder)- spot on and hilarious...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4500085224

April 12, 2017, 10:11 AM
medic451
Hickok45 Parody by Steven Crowder (Louder with Crowder)- spot on and hilarious...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"
April 12, 2017, 10:17 AM
smschulz
Got ya Mr. Jihaddy! Smile
and that poor Nat.
April 12, 2017, 10:25 AM
FiveFiveSixFan
That was good stuff.
April 12, 2017, 10:49 AM
Rey HRH
I suppose that was a good natured parody. I don't watch his videos much anymore, maybe his channel got closed?

In any case, I'm reminded every time I watched a Hickok video of the strength in the man's fingers when he manipulates the slides easy enough.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
April 12, 2017, 10:55 AM
ArLEOret
Love to watch Hickok45 and this parody made my morning. Poor Nat he shot! Did he get a proper burial?

Officers lives matter!
April 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
Cookster
That's pretty funny and very creative!

Needs to be about 20 minutes longer though to be an authentic Hickok45 parody!!

April 12, 2017, 12:11 PM
mrvmax
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I suppose that was a good natured parody. I don't watch his videos much anymore, maybe his channel got closed?

In any case, I'm reminded every time I watched a Hickok video of the strength in the man's fingers when he manipulates the slides easy enough.

YouTube is stopping the ads on videos with firearms, it will reduce those types of channels since there will not be ways to monetize and make money off them.
April 12, 2017, 12:17 PM
exx1976
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:

YouTube is stopping the ads on videos with firearms, it will reduce those types of channels since there will not be ways to monetize and make money off them.

There are other places.

Hickock45 has already moved to full30.com
April 12, 2017, 12:50 PM
TheFrontRange
Hilarious!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza