SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Hogg: Oracle, or Useful Idiot?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Hogg: Oracle, or Useful Idiot? Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
there is a story circulating that he wasn't even at the school the day of the shooting...

wouldn't that be a hoot Big Grin

yeah, idiot - nothing useful there

I believe there was a video of him saying as soon as he heard about the shooting, he hopped on his bike to ride to the school.

How many interviews and media appearances has this tool done, and not one journalist even thought to ask "were you in the school when the shooting happened?" Real pros, I tell you. Our betters in every way. We should willingly submit to their rule.

Posts: 6065 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
The article is worth reading as well rather than just going far enough to look at the title and choosing from that.

This ^^^^^

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Attention whore getting attention. Everyone, and I mean everyone considers this guys douchebag.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
there is a story circulating that he wasn't even at the school the day of the shooting...

wouldn't that be a hoot Big Grin

yeah, idiot - nothing useful there

I believe there was a video of him saying as soon as he heard about the shooting, he hopped on his bike to ride to the school.

How many interviews and media appearances has this tool done, and not one journalist even thought to ask "were you in the school when the shooting happened?" Real pros, I tell you. Our betters in every way. We should willingly submit to their rule.

Here is some clarifying info - he was apparently at school but rode his bike back later that evening to get in front of the camera.

https://www.redstate.com/sarah...school-day-shooting/

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9_VUH-kI0

at school???

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Attention whore getting attention. Everyone, and I mean everyone considers this guys douchebag.

We should not be mentioning the little shit's name. Here is someone we should be talking about and give attention:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...7001/?#sp=show-clips

High schooler's science project wins $250K

Mar. 26, 2018 - 4:11 - Regeneron Science Talent Search winner Benjy Firester on his prize-winning science project that could be used to help farmers prevent crop damage.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Good article.

I suspect most of these kids seem to mostly be wandering about to avoid going to class. Colleges are saying they will accept 'I was being used for left wing causes doing gun-control protests instead of attending class, which is why I got suspended/expelled/my grades sucked" on college applications. Article: "Colleges Assure Prospective Students That Protesting for Gun Control Will Not Affect Their Admission"

There's a reason there is an age limit before people can sign contracts, vote, etc. and it's not because society is trying to avoid the wisdom of not-yet-graduated-from-high-schoolers. Wink

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post