SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Solid GOLD Molon Labe Ring
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Solid GOLD Molon Labe Ring Login/Join 
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Excellent. That is art, an inspiration, and pays hommage to our rights all from the finger. Fit for a ling for sure.

I have to ask, what price tag would you sell it at? The weight alone would be out of my league let alone the hours of craftsmanship.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
All I can say is that your doing it wrong if your not getting your jewelry from this guy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing work Dave. You truly are a master craftsman!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That is one beautiful ring; I have a sterling one that I love. If the right 6 numbers come up, I may invest in a gold one... Wink

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ops cwo
posted Hide Post
Bad ass, I want one.....

Posts: 266 | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post