SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you want to see how truly insane these environmentalist whackos are...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to see how truly insane these environmentalist whackos are... Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Carbon arithmetic? Small carbon bomb waiting to go off???

A single child could fulfill their desires without putting undue burden on an overheating world?

Take me back to the 80s.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6983 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's as misanthropic (and insane) a view as ever you will see: Let's just get rid of the human race, so that Earth will be a better place for the squirrels and whatnot.

Didn't work out that well for the Dinosaurs when they tried it. Smile

Posts: 9538 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
Sanghani-Jorgensen

All I needed to hear…

Heads to back yard to burn a tire…

Yep. Hyphenated name. One need look no further.

Posts: 20129 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Being a social media society, I'm sure the daughter has gotten wind of all of this. What a mind fuck for the 13 yo girl.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Hey, if people like that reproduce only minimally…good for me, good for you, good for everybody

Posts: 13301 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I encourage every person who I like minded as her to go ahead with suicide. They'll be happy.... I'll be happy. It's a win win.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Don't underestimate these people. To comply with an EU mandate the Netherlands government is forcing farms to sell their property for the sake of reducing nitrogen emissions. That's right. Not CO2. Nitrogen which makes up 78 percent of the atmosphere naturally. And, the Netherlands is the world second leading exporter of food. They are very good at farming. That is before their government got involved.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/...ose-farms-eu-mandate

Posts: 7544 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Don't underestimate these people.
Meaning what?

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Not talking about the mother and daughter in the OP. They are obviously a product of miseducation and propaganda coming from the people you shouldn't underestimate. The people who are forcibly shutting down 3000 very successful and productive farms in Europe for no good reason.

Posts: 7544 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m shocked…absolutely shocked that she has a hyphenated last name. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
The people who are forcibly shutting down 3000 very successful and productive farms in Europe for no good reason.
What effect do any estimations we have- over, under or otherwise- have on the Dutch government or anyone like them?

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
These type of people feel guilt for other actions they have taken in their life and cannot bring themselves to face the bad or evil they have done. They shift their guilt to something like the environment or the earth so that they can deal with it.

IMHO.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6143 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I don't have any additional information other than the Fox News link.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
One thing these enviro-zombies have going for them is like Leftist troglodytes, they never give up. They don't stop. They never learn. They just keep pushing and shoving until the shooting starts.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The hyphenated last name is always an idiot warning for me. This example of insanity confirms that warning.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16120 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Self-loathing much? She'd fit right in to Marin County. So concerned about deep and complex issues but....

I'll just have one child to satisfy my breeding desires, just one. But, everyone else, you need to think long and hard about your impact, like me, I've thought quite a long time about my decisions. Perhaps a law should be passed....

Here's the cited article....it's a doozy of environmental rationalization Roll Eyes
Should you not have kids because of climate change? It’s complicated.

Posts: 14688 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Canada is promoting Euthanasia Tourism. No need for a return ticket.

Posts: 17268 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
They could help the cause and just fucking die if they’re seriously feeling guilt.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
They could move to Cambridge they'd fit right in, hopefully they put their daughter up adoption, kid will turn out damaged if she stays there.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The hyphenated last name is always an idiot warning for me. This example of insanity confirms that warning.

They feel all empowered and by keeping thie mother's last name until you ask them "Don't you mean your grandfather's last name?"

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post