SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Competition speed shooter mugged in Brazil
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Competition speed shooter mugged in Brazil Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Um. I need to practice some more.

P229

Posts: 3845 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
From the article originally linked with an auto translation...
There is something to be said about irresistible injuries.

quote:
A group took nine people hostage during a robbery at an oriental restaurant, located on Prates Street, in Bom Retiro, in downtown São Paulo, on Monday night (18). One suspect was arrested, one escaped and two were shot. Of these, he couldn't resist his injuries and died.

According to Rota (Rondas Ostensivas Tobias de Aguiar), four men approached a family during the robbery of the establishment when a sports shooter witnessed the action. He, who holds the CAC record (Hunter, Shooter and Collector) and is next door to the restaurant, had the gun at the time he saw the robbery and decided to intervene.

There was an exchange of fire between the sports shooter and the group. During the shooting, two suspects were shot.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Love a happy ending.

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
And the rest of the story.
Made my day.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Eu disse: Bom Dia, Senhor!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43920 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That was impressive. And yeah, I need to practice a lot more.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5049 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears that he is pulling his shirt up at one point, and when he pulls the gun up he draws and fires in a half second or so. Zero hesitation after the draw.

-c1steve

Posts: 4063 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Keeping a cool head under pressure and great shooting.

I wonder if the guy smoking a cigarette earlier in video the stayed seated to watch or took off the other way? Looks like the good guy either lit his cig, shook his hand or many gave him something (a little cash to a needy street person?).

Posts: 3493 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Did he pick up his ejected but partially loaded magazine, so as not to incur an IDPA penalty?

Lolz………!

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Did a John Wick on those two hombres!

Meh.

Jim Zubiena is who came to mind for me.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3457 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did he pick up his ejected but partially loaded magazine, so as not to incur an IDPA penalty?

LOL.

Pretty sure that was the dead guy's gun. You can see him drop it after he gets plugged the first few times and falls to the sidewalk.

Think he hit the second guy even after he had taken cover behind the car on the driver's side. Looks like he crawled around the passenger's side and was surrendering, because he popped his head and arms out and the shooter had a bead on him, but didn't take the shot.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the end of Dean Brody's song
quote:
Well, the church doors opened
With that black cloak flowin' behind the preacher's fiery eyes
He said, "Your ticket to Hell is a comin' to you
And I got a hollow-point to give you the ride"

And the only thing faster than the Cattle Man's gun
Was the preacher man's hand and finger
He pulled iron from his side and let that bullet fly
Beat the rattlesnake to the hammer

Why the preacher embraced forgiveness
Oh, they finally understood
Under that sheepskin cloak of his
Was a history of blood

[IMG][/IMG]

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23313 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
I think U saw a fast reload in there.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nah, still gets a procedural in IDPA. Must pick up mag before the final shot to not get penalty.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Shot him so many times there was nothing left but shit and food stamps

Kccck Kccck LMMFAO!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12650 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
To quote John Bernard Books in The Shootist, "And a little somethin' extra"

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yo homie………is that my briefcase?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post