SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paycheck Protection Program...did you file and have you gotten any funds yet?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paycheck Protection Program...did you file and have you gotten any funds yet? Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
I'm curious who has filed and if you've been funded. In the same spirit of the NFA wait times thread, post what bank and date. If you get funded, you don't have to list the amount, but I'd be curious what percent of the funds you requested that you actually receive.

As a business owner, I'm very anxious to see if these funds come through and in what amount. Knowing what others are receiving and the timing I think would be interesting/informative.

Here's ours...

Bank: Chase
Filed: Sunday April 4th about 8:30 pm.
Funded Status: Unknown

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Bank: SunTrust
Filed: 1st attempt saturday around 1330
Futile efforts until Monday 0930

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Yes, Friday 4/3 around 12:30 PM

BofA - Easy Peezy online app

Got an email Sunday night to upload payroll docs, did that.....

Fingers and toes crossed

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bank: NFCU
Filed: 7 Apr ~1PM
awaiting contact from bank - they stated within 48 hrs - but I bet they were swamped. They were a bit late to to gate with a program and would not return any of my calls. Even told me to go and find another local bank!

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
For you business owners, another part of the SBA loans. The CARES ACT.

It pays six months principal, interest and fees on micro loans. Land purchases, improvements, equipment and new construction.

https://www.sba.gov/funding-pr...ions/sba-debt-relief

I have been sending this info to all of my clients

Posts: 5325 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
US Bank. They asked on Saturday 4/4/20 for the app and I had it in by 2pm EST.

They are looking at it supposedly. I have sent no documentation yet.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Bank: Trustmark Bank.
Filed Sat. 4/4 at 0730. We were among first 10 at our bank.
Confirmed today they passed it over to SBA, waiting. Uploaded support for payroll, retirement, benefits, corporate status, etc. along with application process.

I've not heard of any actually funding in area or on professional association message board I'm on.

News reports SBA having approved 275,000 applications for 70,000,000,000. Precisely why we got ours in 30 minutes after our bank's portal went live.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Georgeair,

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12422 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Submitted Today
BOA
Easy peasy for online BOA business customers.

Posts: 23461 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Chase has been giving "error" messages during the submission, and directed to another page where you fill your name and information to wait for a call back.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
David - seeing more and more instances where small local banks are being more successful at helping with this. If you've got a relationship with one, even if not your primary business bank, may be worth a shot. Heck - you probably have customers who are tied in at higher levels with local banks too.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12422 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Seaside National
Submitted Monday at noon
Verified that all docs received and in processing

I am a real estate attorney and word on the street is larger banks ie Wells BofA and Chase are slow walking deals to SBA trying to increase the reimbursement to them for processing.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Filed on behalf of my service dog non-profit yesterday. The online application process was very glitchy and it took a few hours to get it done. No idea when funds will arrive.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
We did on Monday, local bank the company deals with.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Kabbage. Filed as much as I had, but they are requiring further IRS docs that won't be available until May 15. Anyone else have this?

04.08 UPDATE: Forms just became available, application submitted.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16361 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My general partnership filed with SunTrust (Truist) on Saturday.

No word on status yet.

My banker at Townebank says he himself is working on over 100 applications that are in various stages of processing.

Many, perhaps most, banks seem to be overwhelmed by this right now.

Posts: 1073 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Yes. Started process even before the CARES Act under WA state declaration of emergency.

No word on status yet.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
PNC, filed Saturday April 4...it was a complete pain in the ass....the program kept crashing/...took us probably 4 hours to accomplish what should have taken 15 minutes

Still no funds;

I called my medical business account manager today and was told my loan was at underwriting

Supposed to call him back Friday morning to check status

PNC is apparently treating these the same as they would a normal loan

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
We've been approved, still waiting on funding. App in last Friday. Yes, we used our local bank.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5323 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Chase Bank made the application process and absolute nightmare. We got ours in finally after about 7 attempts.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is something fishy going on with my local bank, First Bank in North Carolina. Contacted them last week about applying and told they were not accepting applications. Sent me an email late Friday. I got the documents and emailed them yesterday with a question about clarification of what additional documents they needed above the 940's and 941's. Sent another email today about not receiving a response. Got a phone call from the branch manager saying they were already over subscribed.

From the beginning the branch manager has tried to dissuade my company from applying for the loan. I kept asking her when she was accepting applications, never heard a reply, so I just filled out the doc from the treasury department website and emailed that and other documentation that I think they would need to her.

I was so upset, I contacted customer service and asked to speak to the regional VP. He returned my call and started spouting off tons of excuses. I finally asked him, "so you are basically telling me to go pound sand." He said yes, and that if they got any additional funding he would let me know. I was appalled.

Does anybody know of a contact in the SBA who is handling these loans. What happened does not seem kosher looking at some of the posts in this thread.

Posts: 103 | Registered: April 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post