SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick aluminum foil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick aluminum foil Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
I discovered Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick aluminum foil a few months ago. Its shiny side is ordinary aluminum foil, but its dull side has an extraordinarily good non-stick property. I haven’t been able to discover what creates its non-stick property, but it’s not Teflon. In fact, there’s no visible coating at all.

Highly recommended by Pipe Smoker! Available at all of my grocery stores, and on Amazon, of course:

www.amazon.com/dp/B016E3W92I/r..._api_i_FcZNDbBS57HYB

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9472 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
We have been using it for years. An excellent product, especially when baking "sticky" stuff in the oven. We have used it over low heat on the grill for cooking fish and veggies.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've also used this for years. It's on sale at the same time the plain old Aluminum foil is on sale at Publix, so we stock up. The only downside is that we can't find it in the 200' roll locally, only smaller ones.

It works great and I use it a lot for baked salmon and other meats that tend to stick.

Bob

Posts: 1678 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post