SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Slimeball Comey is on TV right now lying and dodging questions from a Senate committee...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slimeball Comey is on TV right now lying and dodging questions from a Senate committee... Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Comey really went off the rails when he allowed the Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch meeting to take place without him responding appropriately.

Since then he has been trying, unsuccessfully, to play both sides of the fence to appear above it all and impartial but has been pleasing nobody.

He will again please no one when he completes his Russian investigation. Maybe he's just trying to run out the clock until his term runs out. Hard to figure.

Posts: 9536 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I wanted so much to believe in and trust Comey and the FBI.

But it is clear Comey has not served the American people honestly and in a manner to reflect with honor on the FBI.

Comey and Rogers (NSA) blasted President Trump in their congressional testimony that there was no evidence of any surveillance of President Trump by the Obama administration.

Now Susan Rice refuses to appear before the Senate to testify.

Wonder why.

Here is an article that partially answers that.

http://circa.com/politics/pres...ng-the-2016-election

President Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election

Posts: 19601 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Comey really went off the rails when he allowed the Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch meeting to take place without him responding appropriately.

Since then he has been trying, unsuccessfully, to play both sides of the fence to appear above it all and impartial but has been pleasing nobody.

He will again please no one when he completes his Russian investigation. Maybe he's just trying to run out the clock until his term runs out. Hard to figure.

He's got a long time to watch the clock. His term runs to 2013.

Pretty hard to do much when your boss does something like that. She should have resigned, not him.

If Holder survived as long as he did, you know it's not easy to get rid of a rogue AG.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
the Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch meeting

That shit was like something from a political thriller, or the secret meeting in the movie Contact, and yet it came and went like it was OK. It seems outrageously audacious.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

He's got a long time to watch the clock. His term runs to 2013.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
That excuse that Comey put forth was the biggest load of horse shit I've heard out of our government since Obama left.

Do you meant to tell me that Huma was either too busy or too stupid to print her on damn emails? Or that by some quirky IT failure she had no connection to a printer SPECIFICALLY designated for printing Classified material?

I'm supposed to believe that the Traveling Chief of Staff in the Clinton Campaign, educated at George Washington University was incapable of printing a document by herself in this day and age, or be blissfully unaware of the rules regarding the transfer of classified information?

Mr. Comey you are unfit for office and need to be replaced immediately.

He's saying that they can't prove Huma's intent to break the law (even though that's not in the statute and not required to prosecute).

However, he can figure out Putin's intent beyond any shadow of a doubt...but he still can't figure out Huma's intent. Yeah, that's believable.

I guess given their complete ineptitude in figuring out the intent of jihadists who leave behind specific manifestos outlining their exact reasons for killing infidels, trying to figure out Hillary and Huma's intent is beyond their limited capacity.

The FBI is approaching the point of no return in restoring any trust or faith in their ability to do their basic job. Complete ineptitude and blatant incompetence.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many agents are working the "Russian prostitutes pissing in the hotel bed" incident. Comey wouldn't tell Senator Grassley because it was too "sensitive"

It will be difficult for Comey to figure out the "intent" of the Christopher Steele dossier.

That is where Steele paid an intermediary to pass money to Russian agents for opposition research on President Trump. They kept asking for more money because they had more hot info.

What could their "intent" have been? A stumper.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Complete ineptitude and blatant incompetence.

And corruption. Don't forget corruption. A whole lot of that.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Senator Grassley is asking questions about Fusion GPS

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...he-russians-n2321840

Multiple U.S. senators are now demanding that FBI Director James Comey disclose whether Fusion GPS, the Democratic opposition research firm that produced the debunked dossier on President Trump’s alleged Russia ties, was itself a Russian agent working on behalf of Vladimir Putin’s regime.

In a letter sent to Comey in March, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) dropped a bombshell and disclosed that a complaint against Fusion GPS had been filed with the Department of Justice alleging that the oppo firm “violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act by working on behalf of Russian principals to undermine U.S. sanctions against Russians.”

Sen. Lindsay Graham peppered Comey with questions about ties between Fusion GPS and what Graham termed “the Russian intelligence apparatus”

Graham referenced an April 28 letter from Grassley to Comey. Grassley noted a pattern of FBI obstruction into the committee’s investigation of Russian interference, at least when that investigation touched on decisions made by the FBI.

Now Grassley is demanding documentation of all payments made to Steele, as well as disclosure about whether the FBI was aware that Fusion GPS was at the same time allegedly working as an unregistered agent for Russian interests, when the FBI became aware of this allegation, and whether this information was included in FISA warrant requests or any other related documents.

GRAHAM: OK. The Chairman mentioned that Fusion -- are you familiar with Fusion?

COMEY: I know the name.

GRAHAM: OK. Are they part of the Russian intelligence apparatus?

COMEY: I can't say.

GRAHAM: Do you agree with me that a Fusion was involved in preparing the dossier against Donald Trump? That would be interfering in our election by the Russians?

COMEY: I don't want to say.

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
the Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch meeting

That shit was like something from a political thriller, or the secret meeting in the movie Contact, and yet it came and went like it was OK. It seems outrageously audacious.

If Comey had opened an investigation about that meeting, that would have made the point and shown that he had a pair.

Posts: 9536 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post