SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Newest grandsons arrived on 3/18, Twins
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newest grandsons arrived on 3/18, Twins Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted
Gideon James and Maclean David (Fraternal)

Mclean had a rough coming out, slightly upside down. He was in NICU for first
36hrs but has a clean bill of health and everyone is going home today.
Born @ 1:02 & 1:49 am 3/18, 8lbs & 8lbs 2oz, 20inches EACH. These boys
are monster size twins.

Posts: 2028 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Grandpa.....that's neat as could be and the names are precious.

Posts: 936 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful babies, and you must be bustin' open with pride.

Bob

Posts: 1585 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sweet brother. We know these boys have an Angel watching over them.
Congrats to your daughter and husband and your family.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19256 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Great looking little men!

Posts: 9483 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
You are going to have SO much fun with those boys!

Congratulations to everyone!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15276 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16133 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I always wanted my wife and I to have twins, just didn’t happen. I still have a shot with grandkids. Gideon and Maclean certainly are big for twins, good looking too. Have fun, grandpa

Oh, the time of delivery makes me think both boys were delivered naturally; mom’s a warrior.

Posts: 13307 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Holy moly those are some big boys for being twins. Our twin grandsons were both under 5 lbs being about 3 weeks premature. We’d stay up all night with our little guys trying to get them to eat 1oz of formula. Now, being 8, they eat like a couple of horses.

Congrats! Big Grin

Posts: 45402 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Sigolicious! Now you've two future fishing buddies.

Posts: 3602 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Silent

Posts: 1031 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mazel Tov! מזל טוב

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30748 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, they sure are beautiful and handsome boys that I'll get to hike, shoot, hunt, fish and do all the other awesome Grandpa stuff with them. Can't hardly wait.

quote:
Oh, the time of delivery makes me think both boys were delivered naturally; mom’s a warrior.

My daughter is a warrior, less than 4hrs from water break at home to both boys being in the world!

Posts: 2028 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Holy moly those are some big boys for being twins. Our twin grandsons were both under 5 lbs being about 3 weeks premature. We’d stay up all night with our little guys trying to get them to eat 1oz of formula. Now, being 8, they eat like a couple of horses.

Congrats! Big Grin

It's crazy, she only gained about 1 1/2lbs more for twins that size than she gained for their older brother Seamus.

Also super fun, Seamus B-day is 3/19, so three kids with birthdays less than 24hrs apart!

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Grandkids are the best thing in the world!
Congratulations!

Posts: 18095 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, grandpa!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Congrats Grandpa ! Two fine looking strapping young men!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Congrats Gramps! We are expecting our first grandchild(boy) in May.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post