SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    With all the guitar discussion, here's my Martin in action. A video of me playing Neil Young's Don't Let it Bring You Down
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

With all the guitar discussion, here's my Martin in action. A video of me playing Neil Young's Don't Let it Bring You Down Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:
I keep telling myself I should try some “drop d”tuning. Just never have gotten around to it. It sounds good and rich.

You’ve motivated me to get off my duff.

A couple of others in drop D that I've learned are Everlong, Dear Prudence, Doctor My Eyes... some others that escape me now.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Cinnamon Girl

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yes, another that I learned in the past and will have to look at again.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Cortez the Killer!

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Cortez the Killer!

Great jam song!

Thanks, tleddy!