SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone purchased from TopSpecUS.com before? (Marathon GSAR)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone purchased from TopSpecUS.com before? (Marathon GSAR) Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted
I have been looking at the Marathon GSAR Automatic Watch (SKU: WW194006) from this on-line vendor for quite some time now. They have it on sale right now for $920 (though I have seen them go as low as $890 in the past).

Anyone made a purchase from this vendor before? Any other reputable vendor that carry this watch for similar or less price?

Posts: 1917 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I am about to purchase a bezel insert for my standard SAR from them. I have emailed Ron (the owner) several times regarding the size , fit, etc. He has responded very quickly and adequately to my questions. Feel pretty good about the company at this point.

Good Luck, killer watch the GSAR!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20388 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I've heard of them over the years - nothing bad. I think they're pretty legit.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already pulled the trigger, check out Wilson Watch Works. I bought from Chris, he's an authorized dealer, and his service was great. $859 for the GSAR on rubber, govt marked or sterile. Save $60!!!

https://wilsonwatchworks.share...s/MarathonWatch.aspx

Rob

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 877 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8367 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post