SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monday Morning Quote of the Week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monday Morning Quote of the Week Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted
• If you want to hear the world is a terrible place, watch the news and surf the web. But if you want to remember how incredible this planet is, go out into nature. Unlike social media and the news, nature has no incentive to keep us agitated, angry, and anxious.

Posts: 3720 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Good one!

I read your QoW every week, I just don't comment often.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23242 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy them.

Posts: 3720 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
While not "incentive" or through agenda, none the less it reminded me of...

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
So very true. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
h2oys, if you post a quote without attribution (you are very good about doing so), are we to assume it’s your quote?

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sometimes they are my own, but in other situations like today's quote, there was not a affirmation to provide. In fact it didn't even say "anonymous".

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Acknowledged

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post