SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seattle spends taxpayer money to hire transgender stripper for conference to solve homelessness.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle spends taxpayer money to hire transgender stripper for conference to solve homelessness. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
I don’t believe this was reported on CNN or MSNBC.
Wow!

Agenda listed the event as “Lunch with Cultural Presentation,”

Seattle Public Official Hires Transgender Stripper For Conference To Solve Homelessness

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seattle has the politicians they voted for! I have no sympathy for the people of Seattle since you are the problem for voting these political cancers. Vote these cancers OUT!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
Seattle has the politicians they voted for! I have no sympathy for the people of Seattle since you are the problem for voting these political cancers. Vote these cancers OUT!

Yup, Let it burn to the ground... they are getting exactly what the voted for... insanity...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Absolutely disgusting, at every level, and in every sense the expression can be interpreted. It works aptly, broadly, and with depth in this application.

quote:

Those are compelling words coming from Virginia. I'm out here, and I vote. I assume you vote also. We're outnumbered. Math matters in these issues.

For people like me, the answer is what? Leave? People are saying we all need to stay and fight for our right where we are because there will soon be no place inundated with commies. Then we have a thread like this with shit like this and, I really hope it isn't the same people, who say "no sympathy" and "burn it down." I mean, as long as you're consistent about your sympathies for those of us stuck behind the fucking enemy lines dealing with this shit they're foisting upon us while we're not yet in a position to leave, only to think us cowards for leaving a place that needs to burn to the ground... Confused

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Yup, Let it burn to the ground... they are getting exactly what the voted for... insanity...

For what it's worth, I wrote off moving back to Florida because you're in for it there also. Might take a bit longer, but I'm looking long-term.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Hey, come on guys, It is Seattle, after all.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Seattle? I’m shocked somebody got fired over this.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15789 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
For what it's worth, I wrote off moving back to Florida because you're in for it there also. Might take a bit longer, but I'm looking long-term.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Not hitting that play button in the linked article. Nope. Not doing it.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3900 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Fuck it. I'm going old school here, WSO:

Hey, get out there and vote and make it look like it's a safe bet. Wink

I want to raise my son around some family and I'm surely not going to do it in New York and yet the looming threat of the same bullshit gun laws they've passed in Washington state since I've been here have been repeatedly proposed in Florida the last few years and seem to be gaining traction. It's not a gamble I'm willing to take, if I'm going to just repeatedly hop around the country my whole life running from shit gun laws that get passed.

And yes. I moved from New York to Florida. I got to own a handgun without asking "Sir, may I, please?"

So I more than get that whole thing. I was seeking freedom rather than trying to spread GDC'ism, however. And then the best economic choice was to take a job offer out here.

I'm thinking Alabama or Mississippi would be a decent choice. Not thrilled about anymore swamps or mosquitoes, though.

I apologize for the thread drift and I cease and desist. My final sentiment is: I badly want to get the fuck out of here and I can't yet, and to have forum members wish this place would simply cease to exist seems perhaps unseemly to me. Some of us that would gladly love to be your neighbor and help you out if things suddenly went badly for you are here in the places you wish would burn. Think on it, maybe.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not fired, worse, suspended with pay!

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Beyoncé St. James

https://www.instagram.com/beyonce_stjames/?hl=en

https://www.dailywire.com/news...ence-on-homelessness

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Kira Zylstra stepped down from her $123,000 nonprofit position according to The New York Post.

Attendees at the event included government employees, nonprofit workers and members of the faith community, according to the Times.

“I’m not personally offended by it, it just seemed so wrong and out of place for what we were there for,” the Rev. Bill Kirlin-Hackett told the paper. “I just knew it was going to hit social media and when it hit social media, this is kind of like what every opponent of the collective work would wish for.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Absolutely disgusting, at every level, and in every sense the expression can be interpreted. It works aptly, broadly, and with depth in this application.

Those are compelling words coming from Virginia. I'm out here, and I vote. I assume you vote also. We're outnumbered. Math matters in these issues.

For people like me, the answer is what? Leave? People are saying we all need to stay and fight for our right where we are because there will soon be no place inundated with commies. Then we have a thread like this with shit like this and, I really hope it isn't the same people, who say "no sympathy" and "burn it down." I mean, as long as you're consistent about your sympathies for those of us stuck behind the fucking enemy lines dealing with this shit they're foisting upon us while we're not yet in a position to leave, only to think us cowards for leaving a place that needs to burn to the ground... Confused

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Like you say..."math matters". You say you must stay behind the lines to fight but what exactly do you plan to fight with? You are outnumbered and always will be. There is no "taking back" Seattle.

I do feel your pain. I worked in downtown Seattle for 30 years. I saw liberalism overtake that city, slow at first, but then very quickly.

I left twenty years ago. It was my only choice.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:

I know I said I was done, but sadly, this is how I feel now. There's no "fighting" what's going on out here, and I won't raise my son around it. I just don't know where to go, and we can't make a move yet anyhow. On top of that, if this thread and so many are any indicators, my conservative "brethren" may very well judge me for being part of a liberal infestation, or a coward for leaving. My pastor used to like to say "we love to shoot our wounded" in terms of folks believed to be sinners and not welcomed into the flock, and it seems like that is starting to apply to this demographic of our country as well.

I don't see a simple answer, but it would be great if some of you I like and respect didn't wish for me and my fledgling family getting nuked from orbit or dying in a tsunami because of WHERE I live. That's all.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:

I know I said I was done, but sadly, this is how I feel now. There's no "fighting" what's going on out here, and I won't raise my son around it. I just don't know where to go, and we can't make a move yet anyhow. On top of that, if this thread and so many are any indicators, my conservative "brethren" may very well judge me for being part of a liberal infestation, or a coward for leaving. My pastor used to like to say "we love to shoot our wounded" in terms of folks believed to be sinners and not welcomed into the flock, and it seems like that is starting to apply to this demographic of our country as well.

I don't see a simple answer, but it would be great if some of you I like and respect didn't wish for me and my fledgling family getting nuked from orbit or dying in a tsunami because of WHERE I live. That's all.

Don’t sweat it- it’s a lot easier for some people to criticize others for “giving up” when they don’t live under the same shadow.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15789 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
So there are tranny strippers for hire?

I guess it's past comet time.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I am one of the younger members here, but even I have seen the liberal, but restrained, Seattle area turn into a tranny/Marxist paradise before my eyes. The level of graft and corruption is mind bending. That $125,000 “non-profit” position is what they throw our tax money at. No money gets to solving problems, just six figure crony positions. The thread with the Tim Pool video talking about immigration turning places blue is real. Entire suburbs have been built to house foreign tech workers, permanent immigrants, and illegals. They do not share our values. They all vote for this nonsense.

Posts: 10040 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't think anyone condemns you because of WHERE you live. There is no simple answer. The only answer is to go about living a good and just life, and pushing back where you can against the evil permeating our society. We need righteous people to stand up and stand strong.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Attributed to Edmund Burke, uncertain.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24576 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
All the nation’s millennials must be heartbroken that she had to step down from her $123,000 a year position right here at Christmas time.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post