SIGforum
Men's Retreat

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4410028024

March 10, 2017, 08:46 PM
Cooper2011
Men's Retreat
I just got off a men's retreat where I cooked with a few other guys. We had about 50 guys for eight meals. ( three breakfasts, three lunches, and two dinners. We ate 52 lbs. bacon and another 120 lbs of pork and beef. Good sweats.
March 10, 2017, 08:53 PM
Copefree
That sounds pretty excellent.

March 10, 2017, 09:12 PM
tatortodd
Sounds like a good time!

A few years ago, a group of us went on ski trip, and we had two 3-bedroom condos side by side. One of guy's wife actually said she was worried us guys in the bachelor condo weren't eating, but that notion came to an abrupt end when she stepped in the hallway and got a whiff of our breakfast cooking. Their hubby's started sneaking over for breakfast because bacon, sausage, and eggs were plentiful at our condo and nowhere to be found at the couple's condo.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
March 10, 2017, 09:20 PM
Ronin1069
Love trips like that!

On my night to cook I mistakenly used chili pepper instead of paprika on my garlic bread...it was good, but HOT!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
March 10, 2017, 11:28 PM
whanson_wi
I think the headline read, "Stolen fork lift used in Bacon heist". Wasn't that a party!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.
March 11, 2017, 08:00 AM
dwright1951
Why so light on the beef and pork? Man can not live on bacon alone (but I sure would like to give it a shot).
March 11, 2017, 11:39 AM
bendable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guFRuNkApfM

did you get your beat on?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first