SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update Chrome ASAP
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update Chrome ASAP Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Did the check on my Android phone, my settings show up to date. Does this mean its been automatically updated. No mention of an update.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRIO:
update it now.

• Open Chrome
• Click on the three dots in the upper right of the Chrome screen
• Go down to Settings
• Scroll down to Safety Check and click on the Check Now button
• Chrome will give you a notification that it has updated.
scrolling down in settings, I don't see the Safety Check and click on the Check Now button. Is it embedded in another menu? I do see the Advanced tab arrow and clicked that - don't see it there either.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Did the check on my Android phone, my settings show up to date. Does this mean its been automatically updated. No mention of an update.

My phone was the same. I think that the updates are automatic unless you stop them.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post