SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need help finding a durable umbrella
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help finding a durable umbrella Login/Join 
posted
I need a regular size umbrella that will not be destroyed by a gust of wind. It would be a bonus if it folds up neatly. Thanks

Posts: 17173 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One True IcePick
Picture of eyrich
posted Hide Post
Check out GustBuster

Posts: 858 | Location: IL | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
This one is good for whupping miscreants too…

https://unbreakableumbrella.com/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I got my last one at the grocery store….it was not new….it was under the cart someone else had left and I never noticed it, kid put it in the truck.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11242 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post