SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please take a moment to like my daughters Photography page
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please take a moment to like my daughters Photography page Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
If you are a FB user, still, if any here exists lol would be much appreciated if you would take the time to like her FB photography page, she's been getting more and more jobs, a couple of weddings, and recent holiday packages.

A little SF assist Would mean a lot, Thanks for any help!

https://www.facebook.com/Kleighphotographyorlando

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Done!

JP

Posts: 2075 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!! Beautiful photography, she should be proud!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Done!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. She has a real talent. Great staging

Posts: 809 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
From an olde pro fotog, she has the eye.

Liked. (very much)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 3031 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 2095 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. The photo of Santa and the baby should be made into a painting.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2107 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Done. Beautiful pictures!!

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

The one with Santa Claus is adorable.

Posts: 381 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Done

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Clicked the button. Some great images showing a very talented photographer.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Are the prices for her time and then you buy whatever prints or whatnot you want?

Posts: 4061 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Done. She has an eye and a talent I don't. I can do wildlife and landscapes, but I don't do people.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11889 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
432 and counting.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I'm not on facebook so I assume I can't "like"?

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7288 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post