SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Karma Time !!!!! THE WINNER IS CHOWSER
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Karma Time !!!!! THE WINNER IS CHOWSER Login/Join 
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Also would like to be considered for this fine karma!

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to be included in this Karma!
Thank You!

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This would be for my father's carry pistol.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
Cool karma! I'm in!

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please include me!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Super karma! I’ve got an old XD45 that I pack in the woods that could use a little TLC.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Please include me on this very generous karma!

Thank-you for the chance!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. I’m putting my hat in the ring.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Gotta love CCR! Please include me as my luck could use a boost. Many thanks and Merry Christmas. John

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
In. Thanks!

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Merry Christmas!

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In, thanks!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, I would love this. Please add me in for a chance and thanks! Merry Christmas everyone.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
Please count me in your most generous karma.
Thanks!

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What is this finish called?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please include me and Merry Christmas!.

Posts: 12466 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me as well Merry Christmas!

Posts: 100 | Location: Denham Springs, LA | Registered: March 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
This is such a cool Karma!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, count me in. Super nice karma. I think my police trade-in Sig 229 could use this. Thanks.

Posts: 104 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for a well worn G22.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post